In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Micheal Moore Cons Canadians

gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Just got off the phone with friends in Canada who just watched the Micheal Moore film, Bowling For Columbine. What a brain washing that film of falsehoods is doing to the nongun public of our northern neighbor.

I wanted to talk about our weekend plans but we spent almost 2 hours going over the film and the negattive impressions that it left with family members about our American culture and guns in our society.

I am too tired after a full night last night, this morning and this evening debating about gun rights so I am not going into details other than to say the following. The bottom line to all this gun control propaganda is not about gun control and curtailing crime, it is about people control and seizing the freedom and liberties that are guaranteed to us in our sacred document, the US Constitution.
If gun control was about reducing crime then the criminals rights would be highly restricted and infringed upon not that of the lawabiding citizen...............case closed.

It's bed time for morning brings a debate with the diners breakfast crowd of gunowners who feel the AWB is a swell idea.

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.