In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gunpaq

paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Where in PA are you??. I have a cabin in Nordmont right off of 220 and 118. Where at the top of north mountain.I have seen in another post that you are close to the loyalsock creek.I have had a place there since 1982. Love it there. Upstate PA is the greatest place on earth. I have my grave plot at cherry grove cemetary across from my cabin. I want to be able to see it for eternity LOL. Oakie

Comments

• paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Sorry we missed ya Saturday morning! It was nice meeting you wish ya could have stuck around for another day, we didn't get to talk much at dinner, that damm ex cop from NJ just wouldn't let any one get in a word edgewise!!![:D] Hope you can make it back next year!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
    edited November -1
    Ive had my coffee now, it seems that I took your post a little personal, and I know now that was not how you meant it. Please accept my apologies. Pa.

"Can any body point me in the direction of the bathroom, I really gotta go "
    edited November -1
    Where exactly do you live and does your region have any doe tags left?
    You made the wrong suggestion about me coming up to clean up some pie heads, I'm ready to go![:D][:D]

Politicians are like diapers, every so often you need to change them, for obvious reasons.
    edited November -1
    Welcome home, how was your trip to the frozen trundra?

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
    edited November -1
    Reading thru a post by Skydive that you responded to.

Noticed that you mentioned having some old military parachute rigs.

Wondering if you are speaking about the T-7 or the T-10. If you are talking about the T-10, what would the cost of one and the GI, can't remember the desigination, reserve be in todays marketplace?

Can not remember the difference between the C-119 and C-182. Seems they both had twin booms and a clamshell that was removable.

Thanks, 11thcanopy
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    See every now and then PaB speaks the truth. Do wish we had been able to visit longer or edge Charlie out of the conversation.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We had a great time and was very nice to finally meet everyone. Having dinner together was a special treat with some of the nicest people we have met.[:)]

We slept in on Saturday being kept up all night from the parties going on. We did hit Hershey but decided to pass on Cabelas to get home before dark. Janie had to go back to Ontario and having only a limited time together this weekend we tried to fit everything in and had a very good time with the GunBroker get-together being the highlight.

Will forward the dinner pictures Monday or Tuesday.

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.

Don't fly the river!