In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

To all who attended the Harrisburg gathering

punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I would like to give a heartfelt thanks to all of you that we meet this last weekend. It has been quite awhile since Swwbo and I have meet such a fun-loving and outgoing group of people. Seldom have we experienced such an instant feeling of camraderie with such a diverse group. We really enjoyed it. It is so nice to be able to put a face with the different posts espcially when you have personal knowlege of them. GHD, you especially had us fooled your wry wit is so often lacking in your post. I won't be able to read anyones post now without bringing a smile to my face. Guess you don't have to be a redneck from the South to be one of the 'Good Old Boys' (NJ, Pa that is a compliment). Ladies (and I mean that literally), Thanks for putting up with all of us.

Now we HAVE to do this again.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Comments

• paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Steven we felt the same way! It was a great weekend! Yes that Ghd and Njcop are a couple of CrackerJacks! [:D]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • ClairClair Member Posts: 679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to thank all the gang at Harrisburg for including us in your merry group. Never have I walked into a group of total stranger, and felt so welcome.
    Punchie & Swwbo patiently followed me as I took them on a complete tour of the city, in an attempt to guide them to the show.
    I had a great time, and look forwad to meeting everyone again.

<P> To each his own
    Craig Brosius
  • maboogermabooger Member Posts: 685 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm sure the other wives will agree - us ladies had as much fun as you guys did. What a great group of people !!!
    I can't wait to do it again !!!!

ma.gif
  • gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just wanted to add that Mrs. Gunpaq (Janie) and I had one of the best times out together in some time with the finest group of people we have met.

Janie is back in Ontario now but before leaving this morning she said the GunBroker get-together was a highlight of our weekend.

I'll second on having to do it again. Will post the dinner pictures on Tuesday. [:)][:)][:)]

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.

Don't fly the river!