In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

For PA primary voters-Arlen Specter

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
www.nationalreview.com/moore/moore200402180835.asp

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
-Jimmy the cheese man

Comments

• ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think the Republicans would be glad to get rid of him?
    [^]

standard.jpg
    Limerick.gif
    It's my cat's world. I'm just here to open cans.

We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic.

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ATF
    I think the Republicans would be glad to get rid of him?
    [^]

You would be suprised. The scuttlebutt among PA Republicans is you better vote for Arlen in the primary, because the conservative running against him cant win in the general.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • BlackieBoogerBlackieBooger Member Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see that Arlen has been running some hard -hitting ads against Toomey on TV. It dosen't appear that Toomey has much money behind him and most likely will not win, however I will vote for Toomey. Salzo talked me into it. I ageree with Salzo on this one. The right thing to do is vote for Toomey if you are from PA. Also it is important to keep supporting Santorium who is pro-gun, against abortion, favors costitutional amendment to keep marriage between a man and a woman.

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, not liberty to purchase power."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1785
    123div.gif
  • gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have some dealings with Arlen Specter for skydiving and other aviation issues in PA and found him to be very genuine and not afraid to make personal time for the little guy.

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.

Don't fly the river!