In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Some Folks Belong in the Nut House

218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
Visited a couple of other forums here on the good ol` GB,Gun Rights,Politics.Seems they are letting the residents at the nut houses have unsupervised intrnet therapy.Either that,or there are a couple of guys over there with O.L.T.S.,On Line Tarettes Syndrome,I s`pose.
Will the last reb to leave flarda,please bring the flag?

Comments

• will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Don't mind my twitch. It only happens when other folks are watchin' me......you know the aliens. They make me talk filthy, too.
    If you run, you'll just die tired![This message has been edited by will270win (edited 09-29-2001).]
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been checking that forum out myself. Some of those folks are nuttier than OBL himself. Crisis causes all sorts of strange things to happen.
  • shaneshane Member Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is why I do not post there. If someone with half a brain wants to start a thread on one of those I'd be glad to join in, But till then I'll just continue to do my unwinding here.
    edited November -1
    I went back to look around and found Leeblackman posted on a forum. Sorry Lee, you don't seem like a nut. Although I was wrong once back in the 90's. I don't think I'm due to be wrong again for a while.
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Isn`t that french for...the black man? he,he,he,.218 makey joke.
    edited November -1
    And he makey a good one too........ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!! I liked that one 218.
  • Mom MomMom Mom Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bee, just a note of clarification- Tourettes syndrome is a neurological condition; not a psychological/psychiatric one. I'm not thrilled with the profanity found other places on this site either; however, if you are going to make derogatory remarks about other people, you should make an effort to have your facts ( and grammer) straight. Ohterwise, you end up looking just as silly as those you are attempting to disparage.
  • AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    g-r-a-m-m-a-rWhat's that saying about rocks and glass houses?
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com
    edited November -1
    mom mom,I don`t recall mentioning psych anything!!Grammer...you would not discriminate against a drop out,would you?Derogatory...I don`t recall say`in anything derogatory about any one,yet!!Tourettes...Sorry I did not have my PSYC TECH didtionary with me ,so I just gave the spelling my best shot,which did not seam to bother anyone else.And if you will note ,I did say something like"OR there are a COUPLE guys over there with,"As I recall ,you are the only one who had a problem with my spelling of UPPIDY WOWEN,hope you don`t become a regular pain in the *
  • Mom MomMom Mom Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Nut hut"? Implies psych something. Tourettes isn't psych. Antique Dr- point well taken (even if it's spelling, I'm a lousy typist)
    edited November -1
    mom mom,although I did not say "nut hut",(you did)I know that I said something close enough,so I will give you that.In essence,what I said was psych...~OR~... Tourettes.Also ,I`m aint gunna just stick to talkin` bout` guns,till my spellin` gits more bedder!!But I is workin` on it.Can we be OK?...cause I`m OK,if you`re OK.
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always find it amusing that when the spelling police misspell a word, they attribute it to bad typing.
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    First of all, he distinguished between people with "psych something" and people with T.S. He said "they are letting the residents at the nut houses" "or there are a couple of guys over there with O.L.T.S.,On Line Tarettes Syndrome". He distinguished between the two. As far as grammar and command of the English language is concerned, this is America and this is a forum for shooters. Not all shooters are English majors and most English majors that I've been friends with or dated were complete........need I say more? If you can shoot straight and know your stuff, please post no matter how illiterate you are. Unlike some around here, I've lived and worked and learned with all walks of life and I don't hold your education or lack thereof against you. P.S. Eet mor chikin
  • .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dont no whut yew awl r tawkin bout.,? Spellin seams fyne two mi.!,
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltare
    edited November -1
    218, sorry I wasn't here to back you up man. I was busy for a couple of days. mom mom, Get off of your high horse woman! Us poor OL southern boys might not always spell the best but we do the best we can and just try to have fun at it!!!!!!! I mean that's why I post here. To have fun and forget all the crazyness of my day. What about you????????
    edited November -1
    Thanks shane,you`re a real friend!!!salzo,as to be expected..a real class act!!!idesman75,that means a lot to me!!!250Savage,thanks man,that was pretty cool!!! But I Know you can spell more better than that!!!mom mom,it isn`t that big of a deal,any of these guys,or myself would come to your defense when the time comes.Now "can we all just get along"?
    edited November -1
    You bet we can cause we are AMERICANS!!!!!!! Nothing can keep us down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amen.
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltare