In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

For you enjoyment----

alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
I looked up some old songs from a couple decades ago and modified them to fit our upcoming engagements.[Sung by Bin Laden after coming in contact with a cruise missile]I woke up this mornin' with the sundown shinin' in. I found my mind in a brown paper bag within. I tripped on a cloud and fell-a eight miles high, I tore my mind on a jagged sky. I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in (Yeah, yeah, oh-yeah, what condition my condition was in) I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in, I watched myself crawlin' out as I was a-crawlin' in. I got up so tight I couldn't unwind. I saw so much I broke my mind.I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in. (Yeah, yeah, oh-yeah, what condition my condition was in) Someone painted "Stupid Fool" in * letters on a "Cruise missile" I had my foot on the gas as I left the road and blew out my mind Eight miles outta kabul and I got no spare. Eight miles straight up downtown somewhere. I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in. I said I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in Yeah yeah oh-yeah [Eve of terrorist destruction]Your eastern world is close to explodin',violence flarin', bullets loadin',you're stupid enough to kill but not smart enough for living',you don't believe in the U.S., but what's those greenbacks you've been spendin',and even now you don't know how far we've been driven',but you tell me over and over and over again you grevious sin,ah, you don't believe you're on the eve of destruction.Don't you understand, what we're trying to say?Can't you see the fear that you should be feeling today?If the button is pushed, there's no running away,There'll be none to save with your country in a grave,take a look around you, boy, it's bound to scare you, boy,but you tell me over and over and over again you grevious sin,ah, you don't believe you're on the eve of destruction.Yeah, my blood's so mad, feels like coagulatin',I'm sittin' here, just contemplatin',I can't twist the truth, it knows no regulation,handful of Senators are passing war legislation,and your marches alone can't bring intimidation,your whole religious insanity is disintegratin',this whole crazy islamic terrorism is far past our hatin',and you tell me over and over and over again you grevious sin,ah, you don't believe you're on the eve of destruction.Think of all the hate there is in United States of America!Then take a look around at our forces deploying in your area!Ah, you may leave there, for sanctuary in cave,but when your return, there will be nothing left to save;,the poundin' of the guns, the blood dripping from every place,you can bury your dead, that is if we leave a trace,Try to find your next-door-neighbour, he will not have a face,and you tell me over and over and over and over again you grevious sin,ah, you don't believe you're on the eve of destruction.[This message has been edited by alledan (edited 09-21-2001).]

Comments