In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

"TWINKIE STYLIN".........

RUGERNUT3RUGERNUT3 Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
Jesus...check out auction # 3230322, what the.........?
"ANY" EXCUSE IS A GOOD REASON TO BUY "JUST 1 MORE".& VICIE-VERSIE![This message has been edited by RUGERNUT3 (edited 03-02-2002).]

Comments

• Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its one of the new Daley "Lady" .45'sI think its kind of hot! If I could get the little woman to pose with it "a la natural" for a few pictures for my scrap book ... woo woo woo! (twinkies need not apply)
    Here's a thought: Let's make criminals responsible for their crimes ... ...Not blame society and the tools they use!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How would the buyer fire a gun like this with a Limp Wrist. Maybe they would just Slap them with it.
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Laugh if you like but that might make a great carry gun.You pull that out and 1. They won't think it's real 2.They'll be laughing sooooo hard you'll get the first shot off/saving your life.Naaaaaa,what self respecting man would would own it.
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The ugly thang will sell like hot cakes in san fransisco. (queer capitol of the world)
    PC=BS
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ....ammo probably looks like "Lipstick"......pink Mabeline magnums...pucker up![This message has been edited by Rembrandt (edited 03-02-2002).]
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    My wife thinks it's "pretty". She also thinks it would be nice in "purple". Give me a break!
    Save, research, then buy the best.Join the NRA, NOW!Teach them young, teach them safe, teach them forever, but most of all, teach them to VOTE!
  • Options
    rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hehe which 2 of you bid on it???
  • Options
    Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LMFAO!
    Stand And Be Counted
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The folks that thought up that abomination have WAAAAYYYYY too much time on their hands.Mudge the gagging
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Same crew designed the Pontiac Aztec.Clouder..
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Caliber Press sends out a regular emailing of their "Street Survival" newsletter indicating the most recent threats for LEO's to be aware of. One issue detailed the possible danger of the multi-colored EAA Witness pistols that look like toys from a distance. I'd like to find the general consensus on this issue. Should we be allowed to have pink guns? I would venture to say that "pink" guns should be legal because every cop should treat every gun as though it is a threat.
  • Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    YYYEEEECCCCHHHH!!!!! That HAS to be the most BUTT-ugly pistol I have ever seen!!! But I bet it will be a big hit with the distaff. They seem to dig that putrid pink stuff.Whiteclouder, that is definitely ONE thing we can agree upon - that Aztek is an incredibly ugly SUV.