In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Dave mann art( for the harley guys)

hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
how many of you remember easy rider when it was a good mag?

http://home.att.net/~knucklehead-47/dmann.htm

94.jpg

95.jpg

106.jpg

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"

Comments

• TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    I have all the origionals of those. I still have Easyriders, Iron horse, Supercycle and Autobuff from the mid 70s to the mid 80s. At which time Thay either sucked or were out of print.
    I did have two friends who had compleat Easyrider colections from issue No1.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have most of them from "76 up to about "92 and a few that are older. There were a couple of bikers working in my dads auto shop in the 70s that gave them to me, I was only 11 and was more interested in the girls than the bikes. had a hard time keeping them hid from my mom to.[}:)][}:)]

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"
  • Warpig883Warpig883 Member Posts: 6,459
    edited November -1
    I have a box of Easyrider from the 70's. Good fiction, good bikes and not politically correct.

I am not a number I am a free man

sig

Volin.gif