In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sig-man

Miss. CreantMiss. Creant Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
I was in A/3/501st during that time. Long live the Flying Tigers!
I was in allied shops 68D, also unit armorer.

Comments

• Options
    super chickensuper chicken Member Posts: 58 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:
    I was in A/3/501st during that time. Long live the Flying Tigers!
    I was in allied shops 68D, also unit armorer.

me three
  • Options
    Warpig883Warpig883 Member Posts: 6,459
    edited November -1
    Where are ya Sig-man?

Lets talk about Korea.

Warpig883
  • Options
    sig-mansig-man Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was in the 45th trans when it split in half to form the 239th avn co. then the Army regementalized and changed over to the 3rd of the 501st thing,I was a 68G in the airframe shop and used to frequent the Kashmir club that belonged to Mr.Pak and his wife, when were you there?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was in 45th Trans A/3/501st in 90-91. I was there for 18 months. I do believe I got there just after the name change. Major Dubetz was the commander. SFC Norling was one of the the Plt SGTs for shops platoon. I am trying to remember faces and names of the guys in the airframe shop. Hell we probably lived on the same floor in the barracks.

SGT Garland was the NCOIC in the engine shop and was my roommate and drinking partner.

SSG Venezuela was the NCOIC in the powertrain shop where I worked. He was replaced by SSG??????damn I can't remember these names.

Myself was known as SGT. Vollmer.

Edited by - warpig883 on 04/15/2002 11:36:58
  • Options
    sig-mansig-man Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dang, that means I got ahold of all those club girls before you, sorry if I wore them out before you got to 'em,he he he... I was out of the 45th and into the 239th at the other end of the airfield in 88,our barracks were next to the mess hall and on the same side, our orderly room was across the street from there, I had a hooch in the ville, with a buddy from the 45th named Phillip Piel...a surfer dude from Calif.

R.I.P 45, 28, 3
  • Options
    KdubKdub Member Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, Piggie -

What's this "Startng Member" crapola?! You've been here since dirt was still cooling!!!!!!

Keep off the Ridgeline
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have been banned with a couple different aliases.
    At last count I had 4 and they all seem to be active now. It seems the banned ones now work.

I am not bad only a Miscreant

Sig-man I bet those same club girls knew me and you and are still there.

When the Gulf war started we were all on curfew and had to be back in the gate by 2100 when it was closed. Of course I was sitting in the Maxim club and missed the curfew. MP's would not let me in the gate so I got to spend the night with some of Korea's finest young ladies. It was kinda wild