In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WW11VET......

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
You won the ruger belt buckle...the baby pulled your name from the hat that RugerNiner is getting....catnip and all...[:D][:D]..I need the contact info for you....

and anyone who reads this, bring it back to the top if its on the bottom..at least till he sees it...Thanks...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Comments

• jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    btt

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Supreme OneSupreme One Member Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello, one more time.

Michael

Paranoid keeps you alive, worry just gives you stomach problems.
    - .- -.- . / -- -.-- / .- -.. ...- .. ... . --..-- / .. .----. -- / -. --- - / ..- ... .. -. --. / .. - / .- -. -.-- .-- .- -.-- .-.-.-
    Politics- From the words poly, meaning many, and tics, which are just little blood suckers.
    .-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / .- / ... . -..- ..- .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. - - . -.. / -.. .. ... . .- ... . .-.-.-
    If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what is the opposite of progress?
    sound
  • WWllVetWWllVet Member Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi Beth; Thank you, and all who helped keep it on top, I will send you an e-mail with my addy. Thought maybe you already had it.

for GOD and COUNTRY

Vet