In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Are you Shi.. Kidding me?

djh860djh860 Member Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
I have posted from time to time on other shooting forums looking to buy an IAB premier delux shotgun. They are very rare. I have seen only three that have traded hands in four years and I have literally looked every where guns can be found online.

Yesterday one of my post got a response and enclosed was this picture
IMG300011_zps698f57ac.png

I said I needed a close up of the engraving and I was sent this.
2ndIAB_zps2acf09c4.png
I wrote back and said you sent me the wrong picture as we are not discussing a gun with sideplates so he sent me this picture.
3rdIAB_zpsce86d117.png
so I said to myself are you Shi.., kidding me? as this is clearly a double barrel and also a pic I have seen before on a shooting forum of a gun that changed hands about 2 years ago. So I sent him an email saying you have sent me pictures of 3 different guns, which one are you selling? I'm sure he is a crook.

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quick send him a wire transfer before it is sold!!!
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have posted from time to time on other shooting forums looking to buy an IAB premier delux shotgun. They are very rare. I have seen only three that have traded hands in four years and I have literally looked every where guns can be found online.

Yesterday one of my post got a response and enclosed was this picture

IMG300011_zps698f57ac.png

I said I needed a close up of the engraving and I was sent this.

2ndIAB_zps2acf09c4.png

I wrote back and said you sent me the wrong picture as we are not discussing a gun with sideplates so he sent me this picture.

3rdIAB_zpsce86d117.png

so I said to myself are you Shi.., kidding me? as this is clearly a double barrel and also a pic I have seen before on a shooting forum of a gun that changed hands about 2 years ago. So I sent him an email saying you have sent me pictures of 3 different guns, which one are you selling? I'm sure he is a crook.
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cleaned it right up there ruger! Good work!