In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

HEEEEEEERES Janet!

guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion

Comments

• guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry, Had to do it!
  • ClairClair Member Posts: 679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DAMNI missed it last night. Thought I might get to see it.

<P> To each his own
    Craig Brosius
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Clair
    DAMNI missed it last night. Thought I might get to see it.

I'm sure its floating on the internet somewhere. REally, what's not on the internet???[}:)]

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Craig,

Ya got mail......and it's safe to open. No virus.

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    (.)(.)
    ?
    ---

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    you will be sure to hit it"
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • ClairClair Member Posts: 679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not yet. was it to my hotmail add.
    You must have put it in the trunk of the car with everything else.

<P> To each his own
    Craig Brosius
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Craig,

It went to the other one...that ends in .net

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,615 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX SUN FEB 01, 2004 21:27:35 ET XXXXX

OUTRAGE AT CBS AFTER JANET BARES BREAST DURING DINNER HOUR; SUPER BOWL SHOW PUSHES LIMITS

**Exclusive**

Top CBS executives approved a musical skit where Janet Jackson would expose her breast during the MTV-produced Super Bowl half-time concert, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

"The decision to go forward went to the very top of the network," a well-placed source explained from New York.

The groundbreaking scene came during the most-watched television broadcast of the year -- and during the dinner hour for the nation's west coast viewers.

Officially, CBS drew distance from the show: "CBS deeply regrets the incident that occurred during the Super Bowl halftime show," the network said in a release. "We attended all rehearsals throughout the week and there was no indication that any such thing would happen. The moment did not conform to CBS broadcast standards and we would like to apologize to anyone who was offended."

In a press release before Sunday's game, CBS's sister outlet [VIACOM's] MTV promised "Janet's Shocking Moments."

"I'll get you naked by the end of this song," sang performer Justin Timberlake, moments before he ripped off Jackson's top, exposing a bare breast -- the nipple covered by a metal 'solar' nipple medallion.

CBS's main New York switchboard was immediately bombarded with complaints about the stunt, network sources said late Sunday.

The NFL claimed outrage over the stunt:

Statement by NFL Executive Vice President Joe Browne regarding the Super Bowl halftime show: "We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced Halftime show. They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."

Developing...

Regards,
    190191.gif
  • bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    Here's the clip for free!

http://webpages.charter.net/hiphophead/*.mpg

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

I have to say that there are many other cerlebrity boobs I would have rather seen. Janet just doesn't do it for me. Now Britney on the other hand! Might have been a little awkward for Justin though!

The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson.
  • Chaser11Chaser11 Member Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigtire
    Here's the clip for free!

http://webpages.charter.net/hiphophead/*.mpg

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

I have to say that there are many other cerlebrity boobs I would have rather seen. Janet just doesn't do it for me. Now Britney on the other hand! Might have been a little awkward for Justin though!

The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson.
    [:D] [:D] [:D] They're just COWS OF DIFFERENT COLOR [:D] [}:)] Justin knew it was coming. come on! [^]

American used to Roar like Lions for Liberty- Now they Bleat like Sheep for Security.
    Always Remember Security without Liberty is called PRISON! -
  • Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Udderly ... rude and crude[:D]

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,511 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am very disappointed.

I thought we were going to get a peek at Janet Reno.
  • guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Janet Reno? [xx(]