In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

RevolutionJim...

MosinNagantDiscipleMosinNagantDisciple Member Posts: 2,612
edited April 2006 in General Discussion
your position is known to the authorities. mexican soldiers are on their way to your house to make you a communist. this is secret knowledge the government doesn't want you to know.

gw bush is sending out the nerve staplers to make us all love soy. when will you wake up and realize this country is being taken over (by illuminati and freemasons)

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And... VP Cheney wants to take you quail hunting.
  • Options
    RevolutionJimRevolutionJim Member Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D] it'd be funnier if it weren't true
  • Options
    dlrjjdlrjj Member Posts: 5,528 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't forget that if he does not respond to this warning immediately, or tries to warn anyone else on a cell phone, he will have proved that he is a traitor.
    Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is an art form.
  • Options
    KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its those dirty damn klingons I tell you.
  • Options
    spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    I heard Ted Kennedy wants to do a road trip with him.
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...hey, revjim supplies LOTS of fertile ground, for fun sarcasim (sp ck)...and is just plain fun...keep posting, and get checked for ulcers man, as much as you worry you gotta be high risk...[:D]

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    restoreguyrestoreguy Member Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya, RevJim provides the "light comedy" on those slow posting days....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yep, the Resident Juvenile is like a clumsy puppy, usually good for a few laughs and doesn't hurt anyone in the process. [:)]
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    REv JIm is my hero.....hes the only guy one here who isn't a puppet of the government. not afraid to tell the truth....someday we will all be sorry we didn't heed his warnings (cept Hairy)
  • Options
    kristovkristov Member Posts: 6,633
    edited November -1
    I will soon abandon my engineering business (having by now brainwashed my colleges) in order to begin designing a space ship which will take us to our new home in another galaxy. Navigation is not a concern since the brightly painted moon rocks Jim has scattered along our route will guide us to this paradise. There is still limited seating on board the spacecraft for any Gun Broker members who want to escape the earth before the end comes. US currency will soon be worthless so payment must be made in soy or soy based products!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    kristov, I still have several thousand bushels of soybeans left over, how many would it take to reserve a seat?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think you just bought yourself a spaceship!
  • Options
    ripley16ripley16 Member Posts: 4,834
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    REv JIm is my hero.....hes the only guy one here who isn't a puppet of the government. not afraid to tell the truth....someday we will all be sorry we didn't heed his warnings (cept Hairy)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, That's a good one! [:D]
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey dlrjj....are those beans rdup ready...remember monsanto has pinkertons hired full time to keep us greedy farmers from selling genetically altered crops....rather you made the flight instead of rotting in a federal prison abused by the grain cops..............
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hmmm spasm, for purposes of discussion, I'm going to have to say NO, and then get them to kristov before someone checks. I think I'm alright though, as long as he doesn't plant them. If we just cook them up for RJ, I think that's OK.[;)]
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Nah, it can't be. The illuminati already own the country.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Due to the Final Four work on the spacecraft has been delayed. Taking into account the decades of forced soy consumption that all of us here have had to endure I will make a few modifications to the craft. Since Jim has pointed out many times that soy has caused us to to become, shall we say less than manly men (admit it guys, these days after two or three different women you are finished for the night) we won't need to bring along females. Without ladies on the ship valuable cargo space, which would have been wasted on toilet paper, will instead be used for cigars and thousands of cases of fine bourbon. Since the trip will take at least a century we will need several hundred tons of top sir loin as well as a few dozen Bar-B-Ques so if anyone has a gas grill please bring it along with you to the launch pad. Being deprived of soy for so long will eventually revive our libidos but not to worry as Jim has assured me that the Moon Maidens on our new planet are quite passionate.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I do have a grill that I can supply if you would be willing to bring at least one good case of Scotch. I am finding your assumptions about the women to be more and more correct, but I would like to suggest we have a two or three day "last roundup" before we board in order to kind of tide us over for the trip. I would also suggest that we make some good video records of the event, since a one hundred year hiatus might strain the memories of some of the older travelers and they might appreciate a short refresher course and instructional video just before meeting the Moon Maidens. Just a passing thought to consider.
  • Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think RevJim is related to Judge Dread.

Got Guns?