In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WHICH GUN SHOULD I BUY?

Gene B.Gene B. Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
I KNOW IVE ASKED QUESTIONS LIKE THIS BEFORE BUT, WHICH GUN WOULD SAY IS MORE ACCURATE FOR FAR DISTANCES. THE H&K .45 TACTICAL, OR THE GLOCK 22?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    If I get As and Bs at the end of my school year my dad will buy me a weapon. I am having a hard time choosing what I want. So I want to see what other people think would be cool to have. Please choose one of the following and a short reason why you would choose that weapon. Also, if you can, please list the price and place where I can purchase it.

Two Colt 1911s
    Bushmaster AR-15 w/ 20in Barrel
    Thompson M1 or 1927 A1
    Imbel FN FAL
    Steyr StG58
    H&K USC
    H&K USP

I can only spend about $800.00 depending on my grades.

ThorOtheBIG
    thorothebig@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Ronald J. SnowRonald J. Snow Member Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How far is far? Not to be smart, but have to start with something.
  • Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would think both these guns are about comparable, as they are both intended for a similar mission...probably buy whichever suits you best, then take it to a good gunsmith and have him accurize it, if anyone does work on these "new" guns. Better bet might be to get a 1911, or one of the Para-Ordanace pieces if you want the hi-cap, and have a good 1911 man work on it, as this one has been around so long you can't swing a dead cat w/o hitting an expert "tweaker" for that piece.
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltare
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Lets say far is 50 yards or so.