In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun movie clips?

Gene B.Gene B. Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Does anyone know where I can find clips of guns shooting on the computer? Like of full auto Glocks, MP5's, M16's, etc. Or even just regular Glocks, Berettas, etc.[This message has been edited by Gene B. (edited 12-03-2001).]

Comments

• Options
    elmos608elmos608 Member Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know if you go to Para-Ordnance homepage they have some 1911's shooting. Also, I know that you can download movies from the Professional Ordnance homepage. They have a nice movie of their carbon-15 in action. http://www.carbon-15.com Http://www.paraord.com
  • Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Gene, give me your e-mail address. I have a CD that contains the full line of H&K weapons with demonstrations for each (including full-auto fire and grenade launching). I'll burn you a copy if you want.G36
  • Options
    Gene B.Gene B. Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Right now I dont have one, I just got "Cox at home" and its a big mess, have to change my email, so dont have one that works, it has trouble going to websites that I used to visit all the time, etc. Once I have a new one ill let you know, is there any way to post them here?