In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WWIIVet

robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
edited September 2003 in General Discussion
Looks like we lost a great member.
Usually found on the ATE sub forum. Passed in May.
He did a giveaway of a Winchester 1873 in 44-40 when he turned 85 a few years ago.

RIP Bob.

He served in the United States Army, Navy, and Marine Corps retiring after twenty years and serving in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam and was a member of Calvary Free Will Baptist Church.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Hey, you posted!
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
    I have been inquiring as to your location. No one seemed to have heard from you or know where you had gone. Getting kind of worried since I hadnt heard from you since you visited. Good to know you are still alive and kicking. What have you been up to?

marinesega2.jpg
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I emailed you about a ruger I am thinking about listing on GB if I can figure out how to see if you were interested in it since you mentioned it on an other thread. Email was returned. Also wanted to get some idea of It's worth. I want to buy my grand son a 20 gauge OU or auto. Anyone else have any idea what it would bring?
    SS 357 7&1/2 inch redhawk with red dot sight.