In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Whats wrong Dread?

robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
What happen Judge? I posted a reply to your new post and it amazingly disappeared, what happen buddy? Too tough a question?
SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC

Comments

• Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its up now .... repost as you like ... it had a typing error as it seems that is a crime to some in here ,they lique perfecta spelang yoh Knaww.....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey seriously now, if anyone is annoyed at my hunt for Judge Dread, just say so, it will only take one person to say stop, and I am done. I dont want to offend or annoy anyone. I also dont want to take up available space on the board if it becomes an issue with anyone, honest, sincerely. Rob.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hold up Judge, wanna make sure I'm not offending anyone, I think we may be getting a little carried away.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't have self steem problems nor i feel offended by any of your postings ,i made the mistake of throwing a bad line ,it was up to me to know it may get out of hand ,I am not gay ,but there are PEOPLE HERE that ARE gay ,I forgot i must be careful to respect others way of life or choices it was not politicaly correct of me to rise a rucus that may go out of control ,but anyway the problem is there ,hope some day we all be mature and evolved as to look at this areaswithout harm or woolf-packing as i see some "jokes" touch exposed "nerve"....
    Ignis Natura Renovatur Integram
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey good to go Dread, that portion of the fun is over then? I dont have anything against peoples lifestyles, I just make fun of everyone, provided the opportunity arrises, yeah make fun of my spelling, I know I screwed up something there. By the way, you should email me your posts before you post them so I can edit them.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    AWWW! some experiments go good others explode in your face,this one exploded fast and virulent, but the Knoledge gain and the fun part of it was worth the typing....
  • Options
    edited November -1