In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

gun parts locators

gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Hey y'all! When seeking gun parts for almost ANY gun; I found that perusing the pages of Numrich/Gun parts Corp. catalog #22 to be an invaluable resource! They can be reached at http//www.gunpartscorp.com

Comments

• Options
    Supreme OneSupreme One Member Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How is this a "Want Ad"? Just a question, seeing as how this site is very focused on that point, want ads only.Michael
    Paranoid keeps you alive, worry just gives you stomach problems."A good defense is a good offense." -Mel (the cook on "Alice")
  • Options
    Tall 1Tall 1 Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I knew that 10 yrs ago!
  • Options
    legn4legn4 Member Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    S1 $ T1 Iam with you should be on general dis. But 505 is happy to let us know maybe some didn't. Thanks 505. Any help is better than no help from a anti.
    Work'n like a dog all nite[This message has been edited by legn4 (edited 12-14-2001).]
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gee, Supreme One, be nice. I believe his statement stems from the fact that a lot of these want ads for parts could be solved easily and painlessly if people just knew about Gun Parts Corporation. I am always telling people about them too, cause my buddies are always asking me how to get a part for this or that. It seems pretty natural for a lot of us to look there before asking here, on the board, but not everyone has the benefit of having dedicated most of their free time to their hobby, as I do. So they dont know, you know? Gunnut was just being 'helpful', I think.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC