In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What's a gun nut

jetjet Member Posts: 543 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
how many rifles, shotguns ,pistols must you have to be clasified a gun nut.

Comments

• Options
    oneshyoneshy Member Posts: 417
    edited November -1
    You only NEED one of each. So 4 makes you a 1st degree gun nut. As the totals double you advance to 2nd, 3rd, etc. Of course, if you have any weapon in 50bmg you have reached the ultimate gun nut.[This message has been edited by oneshy (edited 01-03-2002).][This message has been edited by oneshy (edited 01-03-2002).]
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Zero, if you disagree with a gun control freak -- in their opinion, of course.
    "The 2nd Amendment is about defense, not hunting. Long live the gun shows, and reasonable access to FFLs. Join the NRA -- I'm a Life Member."
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Or I could have said:Zero, if you are an NRA member, in the opinion of a gun control freak.
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...Guns are sort of like sex....you just can't get enough...
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its not how many guns you own, it is more of a state of mind.
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And to follow Rembrandt's lead...It's not "how big" your gun is that matters--how well you use it, is what really counts...
  • Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Everytime I've tried to encourage a woman to try a big gun, she's always complained afterward about how much it hurts...(Women just don't like the recoil.)
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    bless yer hearts,boys,yer givin` new meaning to 'one ragged hole'.218
  • Options
    ebeshirsebeshirs Member Posts: 382 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    A Gunnut is big round blond-headed guy that lives in southern Oklahoma,..........oh wait you said gun nut. I thought you said Gunnut... my mistake.
  • Options
    gunnutgunnut Member Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To be a Gunnut you must...Need Twice as many guns as you currently have.Own at least one "real big gun"Now how to use that Gun.Shoot one ragged hole in any position.Own at least one Sauve Smoking Jacket.Use that Jacket while shooting that Big Gun.Stir alittle on GB.and last but not least, grammer and spelling of words over 4 letters is considered to time consuming if the point gets across
    ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    RUGERNUT3RUGERNUT3 Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone thats a member or regular visitor of a gun site that MAKES the time to read posts,and posts more than twice on gun boards..........anybody know of some "nut" thats like that......????
    "ANY" EXCUSE IS A GOOD REASON TO BUY "JUST 1 MORE".& VICIE-VERSIE!
  • Options
    ndbillyndbilly Member Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think you qualify when you're holding just enough cash to either make the car payment or jump all over that (fill in the gun here) 'cause you ain't ever gonna see one at that price again and it's the last one you're gonna buy, and you swear you don't need any other guns if you can just get this one you really will think about getting rid of that other one (some day) so you can pay for this one but, please, god, just let me have this one and I won't ask for another one, I mean it this time.... And, most importantly, you give in to the gun fever and dodge the repo man.