In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

JUJU, you da man! You ticked him off but good!

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Read his latest reply! it's kinda harsh but you got him good. Thanks to the others as well as your posts was put on the site as well!

Redneck, listen to me very carefully, put on your reading glasses and read very very carefully... The "ONLY thing that you said that isn't a bunch of radical bullbababooey is .They can classify any gun as millitary .

I don't know why you insist on directing all your posts towards me.. I don't give a **** one way or the other to be honest. I don't see any gun listed to be banned to effect my way of life, plain and simple. I do NOT condemm what you believe in, in fact I support you, but don't shove it down my throat.. your beginning to sound like a freak'n hard core bible thumper.. Get the fark off my back.

I'm NOT Anti gun, I own several myself, I even was a member of the NRA at one time... actually I believe every household should have a gun if they want one. But.... I see no need to carry around a damn tommy gun to defend oneself. So stop putting freeak'n words in my mouth and making insinuation about my beliefs.

Now get off me..!

line2.gif
email2b.gif
hillbilly.gif

Comments

• bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Dang Bubba, I think he's a little peeved at you.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Look at the thread called Salzo and Other Constitutional.......

You will see his posts and I flamed him pretry hard, got all the other posters on the site after him and the copied all of the posts form my thread to Salzo and posted for him to see. Juju in a polite way told him to go straight to hell, Jujus last post was the straw that broke the camels back. he lost that round fair and square[:D]

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • jujujuju Member Posts: 6,321
    edited November -1
    quote:Redneck, listen to me very carefully, put on your reading glasses and read very very carefully... The "ONLY thing that you said that isn't a bunch of radical bullbababooey is .They can classify any gun as millitary

Actually I am not a redneck, well maybe a little. Is that a bad thing? If so I am afraid that a lot of southern boys are gonna be upset with you.
    As for radical, I dont really think so, in fact I am a very conservative individual, ex-military, Computer professional.
    What are you? Please define yourself for me, you seem to be some sort of police profiler or something as you certainly tried to profile me.

quote: don't know why you insist on directing all your posts towards me.. I don't give a **** one way or the other to be honest. I don't see any gun listed to be banned to effect my way of life, plain and simple. I do NOT condemm what you believe in, in fact I support you, but don't shove it down my throat

Au' Contraire mon ami, you do give a rats a** as you so cleary stated in your first post in response to a notice of pending legislation.
    I am directing my posts to you as you are the one whose reply indicated you were in need of some enlightenment on the issue being discussed.
    Also, you do condem me for what I believe, you said as much, that what I thought didnt matter, no one needs an "assault" weapon (by the way for your edification, a true assault weapon is either full-auto or select fire, neither of which is affected by the current or proposed legislation. They are covered by the NFA, thats National Firearms Act of 1986, this concludes your history lesson for today)
    You do not in fact support me or the thousands of americans who think as I do. You sated that fact quite clearly in both your original post and the followup. As a matter of fact you derided me and others as being a lot like chicken little. You do remember you sky is falling HAHAHA dont you?

quote:I'm NOT Anti gun, I own several myself, I even was a member of the NRA at one time... actually I believe every household should have a gun if they want one. But.... I see no need to carry around a damn tommy gun to defend oneself. So stop putting freeak'n words in my mouth and making insinuation about my beliefs

Aaahh, this is the exact phrase the closet liberals use when they push their anti 2nd policys. I own a gun, I am/was a member of the NRA. If thats the case then why dont you support all gun owners rights, not just what you find useful to your needs. I am out here fighting for your rights as well as mine.
    You obviously dont have the stomach or the facts for a debate as you have stooped to name calling and ephithits to try to divert attention away from the issue, that being your refusal to research the legislation and your complete misunderstanding of what an "assault" weapon is and what the constitution actually allows.

You are very similar to most liberals and democrats who scream falsehoods and innuendo loudly and then when confronted with the facts resort to name calling. Before you expouse a view on other serious topics I suggest you arm yourself with a little knowledge first.

Remember, information is a powerful tool, avail yourself of the myriad sources available on this subject and become an informed GUNOWNER/ FORMER NRA MEMBER and perhaps you can be like Luke Skywalker and turn away from the dark side.

This will be my last response to your posts on this subject, but do mind what you say as I may want to "discuss" other topics with you.

Have a nice day and remember vote Republican !!
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Want to dance?

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
    edited November -1
    Juju, his little flamin was for me, the poor guy got bombarded by me today with my posts, your posts, everyone elses posts and then the guys on OOIDA got on him a little. He got beat up lol. But just to be oinery I'm gonna post this for him, hehehe. Thank you!

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now we are tied.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
    edited November -1
    7mm, give him my handle and invite him to come over here and join the discussion board[}:)]

JuJu(seriously)
    edited November -1
    I may just do that! Although not sure i want found out, know what I mean[:D] I have done some eyeball poking over there in the past, most is forgotten but them guys can be quite stubborn and mean[:D]

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:most is forgotten but them guys can be quite stubborn and mean

What are the folks here, chopped liver ?[:D]

What the heck is that board your on anyway?

JuJu(use your own discression and do what you think is best)
    edited November -1
    it is the message board on OOIDAs web site, Owner Operator Independant Drivers Association. The message board is member only, unless you pay for membership you can't even go read the boards. It is full of grumpy * truckdrivers who are pretty set in their ways. I have attacked them on issues sorta like some are attacked over here. Most of them live for trucking and to some of them the Gov is a good thing anf they want more gov control over trucking, well when it comes to that I get worse than Hairy, highball and Emm gets here and I fly all over them. Pretty tight knit group with some of them and in some ways I'm stil not accepted but I am a dues paying member and theyhave to put up with me, i don't like sellouts like some of them are[:D]

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
    edited November -1
    Truckers huh, maybe I outta be nicer before I get a big rig through my front door[;)][:0]

Since I didnt get to take you hunting this past season, you wanna go
    this comming season?
    We can do bow if you want I am going and since Powdersmoke took all the time this year and you came in 2nd on the drawing and didnt get to go I will extend the invitation now.

JuJu(now , where did I put that .50 cal)
    edited November -1
    let's see how things go! as far as i know I am all but done with road running, I am supposed to start driving for an owner operator this week since I fired the last one a few days ago over payroll [:(!][:(!][:(!] but I am going to look at a truck tomorrow, may buy one! I don't like to make plans too far ahead so lets leave that open for now. I know last season I get busy and didn't get much time to hunt until late muzzleloader in January

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What did I miss? [:)]

gun.gif
    Those who live by the
    sword get shot by those who don't.

[img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
    edited November -1
    Dang, I go take a nap and miss some fun![V] What thread do I need to read to catch up?

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    Rita Mae Brown
    edited November -1
    A thread on a different website. I posted the same warnings on a members only site for truckers, one guy decided to speak out in favor of the AWB so I posted his posts over here and asked the folks here to help me rip him up[:D] I did a bunch of C&Ps today on that sirte from here. This poor driver over there got hit from all sides and he finally got ticked! Go look for my thread called Salzo and other .............. and you will see most of what went on. Juju gave him a polite * chewin[:D]

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
    edited November -1
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=96893

jj, start with this thread to catch up.

JuJu( a nap[:p], Its hell getting old aint it[:D])
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D]
    Kool- good spice!

gun.gif
    Those who live by the
    sword get shot by those who don't.

[img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Juju, it took a few minutes to find and read the posts referenced, but it was time well spent. Your comments are a textbook refutation of shallow thinking! I *almost* felt sorry for the poor sod; it seems quite evident he brought a very small and dull knife to a gun fight.

7mm, you done been stirrin', boy!

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain) ". . . And DemoCraps" (me)
  • Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    "I'm NOT Anti gun"--"I see no need to carry around a damn tommy gun to defend oneself"

technically you are a hypocrit. Do people own .50 calibers to defend themselves?

The only reason American's should have any firearm they wish is so we can overthrow the Govt. because they have ran the country into debt, enslaved the citizens with debt, ruined our financial system, made our military the worlds police force when they are only sworn the defend our interests- not humanities, sending our jobs overseas, demoralizing the nation, allowing CEO's to rob workers blind, Social Security is going to soon fail..........

I support every American owning every type of firearm he can legally possess- including Tommy Guns. I want those boys running close fire support.

kabalogoshadowed.gif
  • Annie-OAnnie-O Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sometimes the truth is painful...
    maybe he needs a tylenol[;)]

cg1.gif
  • Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    I apologize 7mm nut,

Everyone is entitled to interpret their rights as they see fit and my interpretation differs from yours.

kabalogoshadowed.gif
    edited November -1
    Red223, whoa there, I think you missed what was going on here!

Those comments are not mine!!!

They belong to a fella on another forum, I had copied his posts onto here and asked others to give me some help working him over! You won't see me making a comment like that!

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
    edited November -1
    Juju, need more help here! Another post by our freind!

quote:Ha ha ha ha... my *.

I find you belligerent and obnoxious. Not once did I discount "you" for believing in your cause. But you feel this need to shoot (punt intended) me to hell like I was the one that thought up this crap. You lost my support when you addressed every freeaken post to me. I didn't refute your cause or your rights... I just find it ashame that our police are out gunned because criminals are getting their hands on these weapons and causing mass distruction in such short period. If these guns weren't an issue, then they wouldn't be on the list, would they...

You need to learn to talk to people, because at this point I couldn't care less about what is voted through. Why ? because YOU turned me off, You have made it clear that there are radical morons out there that will go to no end to argue their point including being insulting just so they can have the right to have a automatic weapon. You don't win over friends or support coming across like a fanatical extremist. I don't like extremist, they aren't rational. This includes gun, animal rights (green peace), tree huggers (Naturalists), PATT, MADD, and any other organization that does practice rational common sense.. Oh and radical religious bible thumpers that tell me I'm going to hell because I don't believe like they do... Thats pure hatefull BS and irrational.

Your cause is NOT on my high priority of things in life and the banning of a handfull of over priced weapons that surves no usefull purpose other than to kill at a high rate of speed is of no concern to me. This is a trucking board... Trucking and the exploitation of drivers "IS" important to me.. not a AK47 or some gun that shoots 20 rounds a second. I'm sorry if my priorities don't conform to yours... thats life.

When I bought my guns, it was for hunting and self deffense. I don't need to impress anyone with a gun that shoots 20 rounds @ 500 yards in 2 seconds with a 1" accuracy... How many times has a theif or home invasion type broke into your house at 500 yrs away?
    I bet 99% (specualtion) of all people that have defended themselves within their homes did so with a good old fashion 12 ga shotgun or handgun of their preference.

I have an idea... why not discuss this on a radical gun totting malitia board where other that feel as passionate as you about this can plan on taking over the white house or some bullcrap.

Oh, I get it... They take this away, then what will stop them from taking the rest away.. Right? Everyone also said that the HOS would cause everyones income to drop by 25% too... Yea I get it

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
    edited November -1
    7mm, I am done with this flaming nutcase.
    I dont feel like beating a dead horse. I said it was my last post to this idiot and it was.

JuJu(some people will never learn)