In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Clinton Joins the Blame-America-First Crowd

Josey1Josey1 Member Posts: 9,598 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
Clinton Joins the Blame-America-First CrowdBill Clinton says that terror has existed in America for hundreds of years and the U.S. is "paying a price today" for its past sins.This is what the millionaire speech maker said Wednesday at Georgetown University, according to today's Washington Times: "Here in the United States, we were founded as a nation that practiced slavery, and slaves quite frequently were killed even though they were innocent."This country once looked the other way when a significant number of native Americans were dispossessed and killed to get their land or their mineral rights or because they were thought of as less than fully human."And we are still paying a price today." This is from the man who is causing a black heritage site in Little Rock, Ark., to be demolished so his presidential "library" can be built.The impeached ex-president blames today's Muslim terrorism on Christians of long ago."In the first Crusade, when the Christian soldiers took Jerusalem, they first burned a synagogue with 300 Jews in it and proceeded to kill every woman and child who was a Muslim on the Temple Mount. I can tell you that story is still being told today in the Middle East, and we are still paying for it."Fox News Channel tonight showed a clip of him sounding like a stereotypical Guilty White Liberal: "Those of us who come from various European lineages are not blameless."Clinton's bizarre solution to terrorism: Make freeloading countries even more dependent on U.S. taxpayers. Despite the dismal failure of America's government schools to educate our own children, and despite the fact that Mideast nations send America-hating terrorist "students" to the U.S. for training, he thinks Americans should pay to educate students from foreign countries!"We ought to pay for these children to go to school - a lot cheaper than going to war," he claimed.Will Clinton's blame-America-for-terrorism comments spark even 1 percent of the criticism heaped on Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson for their remarks? Of course not; most media are not even reporting Slick Willie's not-so-bon mots. http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2001/11/8/134853

Comments

• Options
    PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Josey, lets face it, the dude is so far left he ain't right.
  • Options
    royc38royc38 Member Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good! Now maybe that Damn PETA can explain why this is going to be "good for the Country" from the "Best president" we ever had. I can't believe that this sorry waste of human flesh can possibly find two people in this world that could sit down with a full stomach and listen to the raw sewage that spews from his fork tongued mouth. Why hasn't he been brought up on treason charges yet? This man is a classic example of why there should be legalized abortions. This man should be put on George Bush's terrorist list with Bin laden and Saddam and Kaudaffi. I can't believe that this homo sapien tragedy actually thinks before he talks. I wish he would do us a favor and contract a terminal disease from whatever is growing on his nose and just disappear. I have got to go before I really start talking about how I really think about him. To all you Democrats that voted for him for two terms, thanks for nothing and why did you punish us? I never did anything that bad to anybody to deserve this.
  • Options
    rodgergliderodgerglide Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am sorry to offend anyone who still think "slick willie" did anything except screw this country up worse than it was before he came along.If I do,I feel your pain. I personally feel he is in that elite group of people who have never had to work for a living and still think they can "make a difference".This group IMHO includes Jesse Jackson,Al Sharpton,Jerry Falwell,Pat Robertson,and the list grows longer every day our media gives them a second look.I guess I just don't trust a man who does not or has not had to actually WORK to put food on the table. I wish they would just go away if ignored,but like an infection,they must be dealt with.My method is to not buy their books,donate to their charities,or attend any event they may be part of.Too bad there are so many people willing to keep them going.Credibility and honesty used to mean something in this country.Not any more I guess,what a shame.Oh well,I will get down off my soapbox now.I needed to get that out.
    Freedom is not free,what have YOU done to support it?
  • Options
    ndbillyndbilly Member Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    rodgerglide - Chris Matthews was on a talk show a few nights ago and the subject of Clinton's failure to live up to his potential was raised. It's a favorite liberal, cocktail party whine. Matthews nailed it when he said that Clinton used the Presidency to reign as a "Prom King". The entire eight years was a celebration of Bill Clinton. What did he do? What did he leave? Great presidents are those who stood for something. Clinton stood for Clinton. He presided over an extraordinary economic expansion but legacies are not built on economics. By that measure, Matthews said, Calvin Coolidge and Warren Harding were great presidents. Clinton promised health care reform and blew it. He promised to "fix" Social Security and never touched it. He took an invertebrate's position on gays in the military and satisfied no one. It's not possible to name a meaningful piece of legislation that the man authored. The Crime Bill? Pork for Democratic mayors and an unconstitutional centerpiece in The Brady Law. He had as large a mass of political capital as any man who ever held the office and he pissed most it away on avoiding conviction in the Senate and the rest he spent on those sordid, sorry pardons he granted in his last few hours in office. His ambition was to become president. Once achieved, it became how to use the office for the utmost in shameless self-aggrandizement.
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    Bill Clinton as with all CONMEN will take a position/s that will bring them the most attention and the most money.Most of these people never do any labor other than scheme,con and welch off the working class. Back when i was a little turd, the lazy ones were called beatniks.
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    rogerglide has it right. The guy is a damn cowardly traitor who tried to sell off America to the highest bidder. He's the sorriest sphincter to ever have been elected to public office.
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rodgerglide- I am hardly a slick fan, but your opinion about having to "work" to be respected is a bit off. Would GW, in your mind, qualify as someone who "worked" before he took office?
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    William Jefferson Clinton.....should just fade quietly into history. JMHO
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelMember: NRA,RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for 2AMPD and :( the AARP. email:njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now wait a second: a sphincter is the smartest muscle in the human body, knowing the difference between a solid, a liquid and a gas....Clinton doesn't.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    jazzjazz Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bill Clinton......Definition of: Crime andImmorality. Corruption of soul, mind, andbody. Decay of character. Deterioration ofall that is good. Malady of body and mind.Malignancy of spirit. Political malfeasance.Notorious LIAR!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anybody know a way to send this thread to that *?
  • Options
    usmc2498215usmc2498215 Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Everytime I look at Clinton, it reminds me of the time, last year, when I visited my fellow American's, at the Vietnam Memorial, who did not make it home. They did not experience, life, with a wife and kids, and building a home, and one day enjoying grand kids like I have been so blessed. And while I was there, I prayed to God that none of those souls was the one that had to fill in the ranks when that son-of-a-* ran off to a Communist country (Russia) to protest the war. I hope when he dies, each time he gets to the gates, some Marine smashes him in the face, and tells him to go back to the end of the line.
  • Options
    Diesel DummyDiesel Dummy Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Clinton is such a dang fag! I woudln't pee on him if he caught fire.
    Seems like everything I shoot at dies of lead poisoning. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    edited November -1
    salzo...I love my country,don't trust the government,and still haven't made up my mind about George W. But having voted for him,I am hoping for the best.I like the job he is doing so far,but his term is far from over.We shall see...oh,by the way,you know the old saying"a man with a briefcase will always steal more than a man with a gun"? Well,thats the way I feel about most polititians until they show me otherwise.I guess I feel about them like the I.R.S. feels about us taxpayers,guilty until proven innocent.
    Freedom is not free,what have YOU done to support it?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    salzo...got carried away there...in answer to your question,no, I don't think GW has ever had to "live by the sweat of his brow" but I feel he might know how to if he had to.