In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trippy...

travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
I am now posting this as a new topic, as I tried to respond to the "suspicious" thread, and only got a page not available responce after submitting. I was able to copy what I had written, so tried again and got the same error. You really should check out that thread also, then you'll understand why I named this thread as such... You're not alone MarkII, It's a conspiracy..I' must plead insanity ahead of time, just so I have a good excuse for my paranoia....I think it goes way beyond AOL... I'd say that with these new terrorizing laws passing lately, the secret police are gonna get you...I love my country, I must reiterate that for all to hear...the country I was born a citizen of...the country I was educated in the public school system of....the same school system that taught the bill of rights as part of social studies, and that along with the constitution of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA., And the same school system that requires its students to stand and recite the pledge of alegiance, with our right hand solemnly held over our hearts. I grew up believing that no man could take those rights away from me. Developing an attidude of reverance for those so loved rights. I could ramble on here, but it couldn't make me any more patriotic. I'm already there. having said that..I am concerned that there are those within a dark veil of secrecy who would try to remove our ability to keep a faith in this dearly beloved country. Who would go as far as to undermine our faith in the very governmental system that has held us together for over 200 years. I will never loose faith in that system. I do question the integrity of some of those whom we have elected, and of some of those whom have done the electing. We as American Citizens need to take a long hard look at our values, and what we expect from our elected, and how they got there, and how we as a country have stood together for over 200 years....even through civil, and revelutionary war, we have emerged as a great nation. Let none of us allow tyrany to crumble the rocks of freedom that this great Nation has been founded uppon. The really scarry part is that with all of our diversity, how do we get together to form an Alliance of Reaffirmed American People, who are willing to stand up and speak out against tyrany, if big brother is sneaking in our back door to make sure we don't say or do anything that might upset the apple cart. That to me is Terrorizing to my soul. The fear that ssome supercomputer somewhere, might and me to a list because of something I've said, or something I've purchaced in the name of FREEDOM. yea....jackboots...
keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I am now trying to post this for the third time. first was on the "sounds suspicious" thread. Next, because I got two errors..unable to display page notices,I attempted to post it on as a new topic...and never sent it after submit. what the @#$#@% is going on? I'm glad I coppied what I wrote, as I'm begining to suspect also... (please be sure to visit "sounds suspicious", as that will enlighten you to what I'm talking about).Here it is as I originally wrote in my first reply... You're not alone MarkII, It's a conspiracy..I' must plead insanity ahead of time, just so I have a good excuse for my paranoia....I think it goes way beyond AOL... I'd say that with these new terrorizing laws passing lately, the secret police are gonna get you...I love my country, I must reiterate that for all to hear...the country I was born a citizen of...the country I was educated in the public school system of....the same school system that taught the bill of rights as part of social studies, and that along with the constitution of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA., And the same school system that requires its students to stand and recite the pledge of alegiance, with our right hand solemnly held over our hearts. I grew up believing that no man could take those rights away from me. Developing an attidude of reverance for those so loved rights. I could ramble on here, but it couldn't make me any more patriotic. I'm already there. having said that..I am concerned that there are those within a dark veil of secrecy who would try to remove our ability to keep a faith in this dearly beloved country. Who would go as far as to undermine our faith in the very governmental system that has held us together for over 200 years. I will never loose faith in that system. I do question the integrity of some of those whom we have elected, and of some of those whom have done the electing. We as American Citizens need to take a long hard look at our values, and what we expect from our elected, and how they got there, and how we as a country have stood together for over 200 years....even through civil, and revelutionary war, we have emerged as a great nation. Let none of us allow tyrany to crumble the rocks of freedom that this great Nation has been founded uppon. The really scarry part is that with all of our diversity, how do we get together to form an Alliance of Reaffirmed American People, who are willing to stand up and speak out against tyrany, if big brother is sneaking in our back door to make sure we don't say or do anything that might upset the apple cart. That to me is Terrorizing to my soul. The fear that ssome supercomputer somewhere, might and me to a list because of something I've said, or something I've purchaced in the name of FREEDOM. yea....jackboots...
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm replying to my own post, as nobody elce wanted to. Just thought that I would get back to top for another round. must be true, huh?
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll Reply, *!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Boy, that's quite a substatial reply. Is that figurative, or literal? Care to elaborate? or were you just trying to break the ice, or maybe keeping it at the top?