In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Read and find out ......

Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~~ Benjamin Franklin Was he a a "Terrorist" too?, well to The king sure he was....
I judge Thee!, Not for what you are , but for what you say !

Comments

• Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    I agree! The law makers are passing constitutional crushing laws when instead they should be considering smashing the hell out of terrorists! At this point we should be bringing about fear and terror upon those would attack and kill us in mass. All nations should tremble at the mere mention of our country.This country is the most powerful nation in the world and we should not fear anyone or anything!Too extracate our feedom and rights to compensate for weak knees is abhorable!
  • Options
    travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree also...How can they talk about what rights we may have to give up in order to ensure our safty, and national security, when they are not moving agressively to squash outside threats to our national security? Trying to take away our guns, so we can't take care of ourselves, but not doing a whole lot to disarm those who would threaten our soverienty. Hunt them down before they run away! they'll just gather more support, if they think we don't have the stumach for the fight that they have picked. They will continue to pick fights untill someone like us stomps the crap out of them....pray let us not allow some other nation steal our victorious glory. Lets show those pigs who is the top dog!!!
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~