In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hot damn! Called back!

hunter280manhunter280man Member Posts: 705
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
Just got the call from my company, I'm back to work on monday. Yeehaaaa! Wait; I guess you guys will miss me huh? Sorry about that, sniff, sniff, oh well I still got the rest of this week to torment ya'll. At least I'll have the evenings once in while. Now I don't feel guilty about buying the shotgun!
Though I was born to royalty, I was snatched at birth, so treat me as the noble I am!!!

Comments

• Options
    Captain 241Captain 241 Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn, I just got a call from the owner of the company and I too have to report Monday. There has to be something in this damn cold air we are having. Oh well, just that much more shopping this summer. I do need a couple more I think.
    If you need a Second Shot, YOU NEED MORE PRACTICE
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great Hunter 280! I am very pleased for you. Now about paying back that loan...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    He Dog; You gotta catch me first!
    Though I was born to royalty, I was snatched at birth, so treat me as the noble I am!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Captain 241; You don't work for Helger Const, do you? I'm going into the Dow Corporate Center so everything is usually indoors. Gotsta watch my p's and q's in there.
    Though I was born to royalty, I was snatched at birth, so treat me as the noble I am!!![This message has been edited by hunter280man (edited 03-21-2002).]
  • Options
    Captain 241Captain 241 Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Unfortunately no, I work road construction. Begining spring saftey meetings than on the road
    If you need a Second Shot, YOU NEED MORE PRACTICE
  • Options
    edited November -1
    JNAII Good luck buddy!
  • Options
    Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    Good for you guys! I mean it! I've been laid off since Feb. and no relief in sight. The real * of it all is....I work for the National Guard!Hurry State Senate! Approve the damn budget!
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well guys after several months of walking, around idle machines, it seems most of our shop is on set up. Looks like the automotive business is gonna pick up again. The signs look good. Good Luck!WOODS
  • Options
    timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, congrats!! It is picking up! Took a loss in the business last year, had some equipment trouble, etc. Took a job a few weeks ago in an investment casting company, they're treating me well, guess past experience counts after all. My ex-company (before I started the business full-time) is moving jobs south, though, so my buddies will be out of work between now and August, depending what they do. Any out-of-work CNC machinists in Mississippi, check out Milwaukee Electric Tool in Jackson or Kocsiousko in the next few months. Email me and I'll tell you who not to look at crosseyed! LOL.
  • Options
    travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Timberbeast...Glad to hear how things are going for you...All you guys for that matter...I've been self employed most of my life, I guess maybe it's about time I layed myself off for a bit!!!!
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~