In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Jill,...Sabrina or Kelly??

interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
O.K. guys, time to lighten up a little here. I hope y'all remember who these li'l ladies were. Here's a little hint, They were'nt really ANGELS, but them bodies sure were heavenly. Which was you favorite and why. Me, I gotta go with Kelly. Love them dixie belles and come from the South. Did I mention her eyes? [This message has been edited by interstatepawnllc (edited 03-20-2002).]

Comments

• RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never thought of being with just one or two of them. Would the second or third just watch?
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • BoltactionManBoltactionMan Member Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kelly, no doubt.kc
  • TxsTxs Member Posts: 17,809 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used to have all three, at the same time and individually, on a weekly basis as a young teen...but I've never actually met any of them in person.
  • DarkStar11DarkStar11 Member Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Must be before my time . . . or from TV. Enlighten me: What are y'all talking about? Thanks...
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    None of them..I preffer Charlene Darlin,from the hills outside-a-Mayberry.And that black haired sister from 'Petticoat junction...Bobbi Jo,I think it was. .218
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Bee, just how Andy manage to keep his paws off Charlene is still a mystery to me. Kinda wonder how her character slipped pass the censors of the day. You know today she would a canidate for Prozac and a few years of therapy but damn she was the hornpot!!
  • robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you didnt see Farah in Playboy at age 50 you really missed something, oh my GOD!, that woman still has everything it takes to make a male teenager go nuts.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    interstatepawn,Andy was weird about that,he would rather hangout with Helen Crump,what an idiot!But then he had that chick over to the drug store,she was nice lookin`.Charlene`s betrothed was named Dud Wash..he,he,he..I think I could wup him..but then there was always Earnest T. Bass hangin` around..he was liable to throw a rock and bust yer head. .218
  • travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like the new angels better....they havn't aged yet....
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~