In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

To the board members

2»

Comments

• Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    I don`t have an exile list of people here...I guess I`m easy goin`. I do have an exile list of guns:Glock10-22(what`s left to say..wonderful,but ugly..or BUTT-ugly)SKS
    Did somebody say somethin` about bees?
  • Options
    daddodaddo Member Posts: 3,408
    edited November -1
    LOOK SEE! I hit the button once! This is a test-a test a test 1236 or was that 1237. "Gentlemen of the jury- I submit that daddo submited not once but -5 times. How do you find him?" "On- forthehunt.com" your judgemanship"! "NOT GUILTY" said the judge- Their-I'm clear!CASE CLOSED! Thanks!(Sorry- I'm in a good mood right now)
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow! I made the "A" list, but I think there are many far more deserving....thanks.....seriously, conversation on a keyboard should be every bit as civil and polite as you would if the exchange was face to face. The temptation is sometimes there to slam dunk someone and log off due to anonymity....
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    rembrandt:Mine is, don't think for an instant it's not.Clouder..
  • Options
    Patrick OdlePatrick Odle Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have only ran into one evidently mentally un-ballanced and I have hung around probably a year maybe more. I don't agree with everyone about everything,but realized when I joined that I was not Allways right or wrong about everything and neither are any of my fellow members. I had a difference with a member over our difference of opinion about the Purple Heart Medal and who was deserving to have it awarded to them. this nut became so dammed verbally abusive thatinstead of making up a list and leaving him off I spolke directly to him in a return post advising him that I would no longer respond to any topic he posted and encouraged him to do also. I am an old man un-willing to accept some of the wrongnessthat has become acceptable in todays societybut I will never post any response to anyone on this board that I would not say to their face,at their house or mine or any agreed upon place anywhere in between. The guy I make mention of I have not seen his name on any post or response in the last 5 months. It is very possible that he ran off his alligator mouth in arms reach of someone, and got his hummingbird #^%$*& kicked.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have only ran into one evidently mentally un-ballanced and I have hung around probably a year maybe more. I don't agree with everyone about everything,but realized when I joined that I was not Allways right or wrong about everything and neither are any of my fellow members. I had a difference with a member over our difference of opinion about the Purple Heart Medal and who was deserving to have it awarded to them. this nut became so dammed verbally abusive thatinstead of making up a list and leaving him off I spolke directly to him in a return post advising him that I would no longer respond to any topic he posted and encouraged him to do also. I am an old man un-willing to accept some of the wrongnessthat has become acceptable in todays societybut I will never post any response to anyone on this board that I would not say to their face,at their house or mine or any agreed upon place anywhere in between. The guy I make mention of I have not seen his name on any post or response in the last 5 months. It is very possible that he ran off his alligator mouth in arms reach of someone, and got his hummingbird #^%$*& kicked.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good thing Patrick you had that set for 3 shot burst,not full auto.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sometimes my posts get repeated. Haven't figured out the cause, but have from time to time noticed it happening to other like not so perfect posters.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    SXSMAN Again I have revealed my lack of perfectionbut if I knew what was causing the repeats,I would what it took to never let it happen again. good to observe that I am not the onlyone with the same malady.My name is up front as I am and I use no code or numbers to mask my true self. Would appear as a dupliction if I signed again after venting my opinion.
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Patrick,I think we all have had multiple posts happen at one time or another,was just trying to be funny.Jonathan
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont think I've ever had a double post problem, I think its irresponsible as all get out, you should be ashamed of yourself!!!
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I dont think I've ever had a double post problem, I think its irresponsible as all get out, you should be ashamed of yourself!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with Robsguns it is disgraceful. You could at the very least go back and delete the extras!This post deleted by He DogThis post deleted by He DogThis post deleted by He DogThis post deleted by He Dog
  • Options
    RUGERNUT3RUGERNUT3 Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ditto Robs.....to the list....+ the many others I cant think of off hand but enjoy reading and learning from...some things in life are free...and some of those things are good......
    "ANY" EXCUSE IS A GOOD REASON TO BUY "JUST 1 MORE".& VICIE-VERSIE!
  • Options
    k.stanonikk.stanonik Member Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have learned alot form others on this board and endjoy sharing what i know with others. The people on here are good honest men and ladies that come for a common goal and thats to share our experiences and thoughts. To all who are here to do so i enjoy and appreciate what you have to offer, to those who are here to cause discontent, take it to the street,