In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

jujujuju Member Posts: 6,321
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
RANT MODE ON !$50 and $80 gas masks$250 M6's$400 Ak's that sold for 250 2 weeks ago$1000 for a Vepr III CANT STAND IT - are people really that greedy or are we (me) that stupid. DONT BUY from these crooks , its not just here its all over the web and at the gunshows. No reason for it other than greed. Dealers ought to be a little bit more realistic and not prey on people's fears. A lot of first time buyers out there are getting the shaft.Just my opinion - Had to rant!Rant mode offFeel free to flame away

Comments

• Options
    awoldawold Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Went to a gun show today. First time in 15 years of going to these that I saw one full table with gasmasks and bio/chem stuff. Dealers aren't stupid, it's the people that actually buy the stuff that don't know any better.
  • Options
    KadaverKadaver Member Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    its all about supply and demand......if the demand is there....raise the price....if the people REALLY want it....price goes up more.....if there is a short supply and people REALLY want it.....bring you credit card.just the way it is. i would say got buy it somewhere else but there is no where else.....if you want the toys you have to pay the man.
  • Options
    bfairbfair Member Posts: 250 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you watch the Weather Channel to find out if we are under attack???
    Home of the Blue Angels, P'colaSemper Paratus
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Where is Arkresearch when you need something explained?.218
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know the reason for the increased, what I dont like is the reaming of people for money.The profit was high enough before sept 11 but now it is not. Why? did the supply dwindle? (not in most cases) did the suppliers run out? (again, not in most cases) did the wholesalers run out? Did the wuppliers raise their prices to the dealers? (and once again , not in most cases) ( once again not in most cases. The prices went up strictly out of greed. I am not against anyone makeing a profit but I hate to see people gouged. And no, I watch the Sci-fi channel to see if we are under attack, and when I figure out what planet I am from I'll let ya know.Feel free to flame away
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sh*t, I need a good keyboard and a spell checker - anybody got one for sale cheap?
  • Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Check the tide tables.Them guys won't be back till the full moon comes out.
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As I see Nunn booted arkresearch out ,he stated in one of his postings this was goin to happen ,he also posted in JNLlabs groopquite a time ago about the nesesity to end dependency in petroleum energy and productsand change the Economic system from consumerism to Cooperative diversified manufacturing to prevent Economic collapsein case of war ,his warnings became true in all sense. Ask nunn to E-mail him to come back !...
    I judge Thee!, Not for what you are , but for what you say !