In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

This is not about making explosives (see Judge Dread's post for that)

cpilericpileri Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
But I was thinking about a post for certain survival skills.I got thinking about it when I read that all former military were listed by Billy's administration as potential enemies of the state because they would know how to survive and form resistance - without guns, if need be.I figure survival skills are useful anyway, since one could be caught out in the wild for a few days in winter, or whatever, etc.So how bout a knowledge sharing post covering equipment needed, techniques for hunting, shelter, water, salvage, trapping, and all other aspects of surviving a lawless country.To make it real, make your posts a how-to guide. that is, don't just post "make a tripwire to protect your perimeter", but give a step by step on HOW to do it.This could be fun.And sure, if you want to post how to blow something up i suppose i asked for it.C-

Comments

• Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You got to the basic problem ,the people are being kept away from the basic knoledge to survive ,and the persons with that knoledge are being slowly criminalized and harrased to "prevent" teaching the skills . The following initiatives have produced thisspinoffs.Computer controled cars...The radio or electronic item you buy at radio shack no longer includes an schematic or a service manual .The chemicals you buy no longer state true contents.You buy 10 teddy bears for your childs bingo20 bb boxes for ballast on your model boat8 propane cilinders for your next hunting trip ....You end in Guantanamo for being a "conspirating terrorist". The new AMWAY mentality !