In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Afgan/Taliban soldiers

dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
After watching many clips of these people fighting it appears that they fight like girls. In watching them fire handheld rockets they are turning around to run before the rocket even clears the tube (no follow through), no wonder they can't hit anything. They throw grenades and shoot guns like girls (not the ones on this site). I have heard that they are tenacious fighters and don't doubt it but I think we should consider ourselves luck that they don't have any "real" training.

Comments

• Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of them boys can hit a dime at 100y without using the Iron sights, they are INSTINCT shooters and for killing 60,000hard core Russian elite soldiers I bet theywere quite good , but who can shoot a B52 at20,000 feet ? Thats the reason the PENTAGONexperts decided to USE $100,000 Rockets tohit $10 tents and burn some camel rear ends.So our boys don't get "theirs" shot off!!!