In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SURE DEFLATES THE EGO..!!

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited September 2002 in General Discussion
Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Comments

• Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's why one should never carry a Jennings for their CCW, people will just laugh at you....
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HEY GOL DANG IT! THAT'S ME!
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Deffinitely funny, in real life I saw a man do this to a lady that had a rolled newspaper in her hand ,well she battered a "home run" across the fence ,thats the noisiest !wack! I have ever heard in my life, definitely every male there "covered", it looked like a ball player contingent with jock itch!!! ....all looked elsewere and leaved on the spot ,wile the pervert was rolling in the floor holding to his "fractured" * in pain ....

JD

1 megagogol contingent of pungent fly's cant be wrong ,eat dung!!!
  • Options
    lurkerlurker Member Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Judge,

Sounds like you told on yourself!
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    B.R. the fact that you are back posting these, shows you are feeling better (back in the "Lil' Stinker's" mode.) Glad to see it, and keep em commin.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,023 ******
    edited November -1
    A long time ago, I read a news article about a man who flashed a grocery store checkout lady.

He laid a can of beans on the counter to pay for them.

He also laid on the counter something that he should have kept put away.

The checkout lady saw the offending member, snatched up the can of beans as though to scan it, and then....WHAM!!! Down on the offending member came the can.

Mr. Flasher passed out from the pain of the injury, and was still on hand when the police arrived.

The news article writer wrote as commentary, "Maybe next time he will buy a bag of marshmallows."

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Judge,

Sounds like you told on yourself!

I never flash for free .....Good quality tools are scarse this days
    I put a big price for displaying mine ,with a big billboard...
    For lady's only!

Taratata! taratata! BUM ! BUM ! ....A la John Holmes style ....

HEHEHE!

1 megagogol contingent of pungent fly's cant be wrong ,eat dung!!!