In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Am I doin' sumpin wrong, Mr. Nunn?

timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Seems like every time I reply to the poser who calls himself PETA, next time I come back, the post is gone. Is it me? I's only trying to be funny!

Comments

• Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Timber,I'll bite.Who was the first person to post on GB?And no it's not you,it's PETA'S SPROUT BREATH!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Cowboy. Busy man, not around hereabouts much anymore. Great guy, have met him personally. Ever have a SXS Stoeger? I have a .410 that feels like it was made for me!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You know,I've never owned one,although feel they're a pretty well made inexpensive field gun.Have shot them,liked um.Just like my Browning BSS's and SKB's better.Also find the barrels too short on many of the stoegers I've looked at.Ruger is coming out with a light weight SxS.Don't look too bad except for the english stock. http://www.shotgunsports.com/cgi-bin/webchat.cgi?category=Shotgun_Talk
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,017 ******
    edited November -1
    I don't like that PETA troll. All he does is try to start arguments. Some of us take him up and give him more fuel, instead of ignoring him. I poof threads containing PETA posts because it is faster to do that than to delete the posts.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nunn.....ImwichuMudge the supportive
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In police terms you overruled miranda rights,you are the culprit ! (I poof threads containing PETA posts because it is faster to do that than to delete the posts.) and many others .... democracy sucks !! EH?
    Ignis Natura Renovatur Integram
  • Options
    Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm on your side 99% of the time David, but Dread has a point. Since it is quite clear that PETA is a Troll, why not boot him? This isn't HCT, after all, where you have to put up with the Trolls to maintain "Free Speech". I say give the little butt pirate the boot. Ban him, boot him, Nunnerize him.I'd just hate to see a good thread poof just 'cause PETA, or one of his multiple personalities, posted on it. Threads PETA starts, however, should be deleted on sight. We have a saying over at HCT: DFTFT."Don't Feed The ****ing Trolls!"
    Got President? Evil in 2012!"They may kill me, but there will always be more like me".
  • Options
    royc38royc38 Member Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anybody else on this sight has answered or discussed their point of view in a somewhat dignified manner. Advice has been thought out or at least given with a positive reasoning behind it. PETA will NOT discuss any views, just throws out statements will not back up logic so in this case I would have to say if PETA can be gone permanently SO BE IT. If my vote means anything do it Mr. Nunn. Thank you.
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow, and I thought I had a problem last week.Nunn, remind me to never p*ss you off, once a week at least. In fact, just poof me once in a while to keep me on track, I'll just repost to let you know I still remember to stay in line.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,017 ******
    edited November -1
    I CAN'T boot PETA. I sure wish I could. I have asked admin to do so, and they have, but it comes back.Sorry if I annoy any of you by zapping the good with the bad.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I been zapped, too, Dano.Take your best shot. If it's at an ugly guy you may flinch.
  • Options
    COWBOYKIDDCOWBOYKIDD Member Posts: 239
    edited November -1
    Well it appears he is guilty,Let me find my rope lol
    Wheel guns Rule but Machine-guns Rock-N-Roll
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Damn Timberbeast,you crack me up,that one wasn't too bad.Dano,he's got your number.
  • Options
    shaneyshaney Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see you!!!![This message has been edited by shaney (edited 12-13-2001).]
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dano, the appearance of ignorance to your reference stems from the same source as the tale of a certain LEO with a drug charge in his dark past . . . . If you're gonna play droll troll, expect to get some in return, bud!
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Darn! you look as you take this so personal no wonder they want to take the guns from US!cool off guys!... take it easy! go to the fridge and zip a cold one for a wile! take a smoke or 2 and come back !
    Ignis Natura Renovatur Integram