In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How do you get one of those Temp gauges?

CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,596 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I see quite a few members with a thermometer and their hometown signature line? I want one!

Chris8161
Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof!

Comments

• jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Ignore them . They just increase download time. But you can find the source by "right-clicking" maybe...and from that get the base URL for the site that handles them.
  • H.S. 10-XH.S. 10-X Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    http://www.wunderground.com/
    I can't exactly remember how I did it, but it's on there somewhere. Try entering in your city/zipcode and look for where it says to add it to your home page.

10x.jpgFort_Smith.gif
    "If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know"- Kansas
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    you talking about the thermometer that says who's hot and who's not?[:D][:D][:D][:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Right click on the image. Select properties. Highlight and copy the URL. Close the properties.
    Go to your profile, find the signature section.
    Type a open square bracket ([) than the letters "img" followed by a close bracket (]). Paste the URL, and change the state and city to the ones you want. Do another bracket set, but this time type "/img" between them.
    Leave no spaces in the string of letters. I used the " marks only to identify, you won't need them. Good luck.

Whittemore
    Some guys like a mag full of lead, I still prefer one round to the head.
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Weather underground is the site. You get your local towns name by searching by zip code. The weather on mine is actually at the airport 30 miles away. I remember it was a real pain in the butt getting the url to work. There is alot of extra stuff in the url they give you and you have to remove it.

Woods

Hamlin.gif

rockin_lg_clr.gif