In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I WONDER SOMETIMES...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Bout the stupidity of cats....mine in particular...

This one loves to sit on the sink and watch the birds outside...no biggie...I happen to have a dish in the sink soaking with some soap and cleaner in it...

When she sits on the sink her tail drapes so nicely into the one sink...Getting the pic?...

Well sitting here she decided to clean herself..and was licking her tail, more so the end of it...I was talking to her, when she looked up and the stupidest look came over her face...started foaming a bit at the mouth, drooling and shaking her head...Couldnt help but laugh at her...SHe looked at her tail as if to say, where the he** have you been?...Shook her head and looked at me...I had to get a wet rag and finish cleaning the end of her tail...

Oh yes, the cleaner in the dish?...vinegar...*LOL...I am still giggling

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Comments

• chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    Did you get a Picture? I would like to see the Look.[:D][:D][:D]
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are strange sometimes. Hunter tries to help me do dishes. That or he's trying to wash me. He gets right under the faucet and gets all wet. Then he looks at me with this real innocent look. Then he uses me to rub against and dry off. I never saw a cat before that liked water, but I got one. I'm just glad the shower has doors and not a curtain. I'm sure he'd try and join me in the shower.

Woods

Hamlin.gif