In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

C&R in NYS

woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
Does Anyone here live in New York State and have a C&R?? I've been thinking of getting one for a while now, but njretcop's post about NJ has me wondering about NY. Will NYS honor a C&R FFL??WOODS

Comments

• Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Woods, the ATF and the NJSP are coming to my home this week in reference to my C&R application. Will keep you posted....-Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelNRA Certified InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    Josey1Josey1 Member Posts: 9,598 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No such visit from ATF or PD in NY,my cousin just got his in Westchester NY in 2001.All he had to do was fill out the paperwork,pay a nominal fee,mail it in,waited 2 months and it came in the mail along with various informational packets as well as a list of C+R approved firearms,Josey.[This message has been edited by Josey1 (edited 01-09-2002).]
  • Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Guys, I think it's time to look a little closer at getting it.WOODS