In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Free Money!

kuhlewulfkuhlewulf Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Karen called me last week to tell me she found my name on the Tx unclaimed property list. It looks like I will be getting $113.66 (minus 1.5% fee for the state) back.

if you haven't checked lately you should, there just might be some free money out there for you too.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I just got a check in the mail (yeah, the roomate checks the mail late) for $13.86
    I was awarded this by the attorney general of Arizona as a plaintiff in a class action lawsuit against the Music/CD industry. Seems that they were ripping us off by violating anti-trust laws and using their market power to raise prices. It ain't much, but I'll take thirteen bucks over no bucks at all. All I had to do was fill out an online form saying that yes I bought CD's during a certain time period, and Cha'ching, over a year later cash (well, a check) in hand! Just in time for the gunshow tomorrow! I think I'll blow the whole wad on cleaning supplies. Just wanted to share my good fortune.

James
    royalthaiarmy.gifrtaflag.jpg
    Do your troops train with live cobras? ROYAL THAI ARMY DOES!
  • Options
    Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Let's see, if'n you got back $14.00, just imagine what the lawyers got for their kind -hearted action of defending victims such as you; what great champions of the poor American citizen.

What a crock.... ALL lawyers should be dis-embowelled... I mean dis-barred.

NSDQ!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me." -Isaiah 6:8
  • Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got one of those checks last week. Hey, I spent it on another CD so they didn't lose entirely.

http://www.ozarkdaredevils.com/sales.html

Woods

Hamlin.gif

rockin_lg_clr.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Woodsrunner! You know the chicken train!?! Don't you!?!

James
    royalthaiarmy.gifrtaflag.jpg
    Do your troops train with live cobras? ROYAL THAI ARMY DOES!
  • Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL, I was a member of the fanclub back in the late 70's. That site is actually the bands site. When they are done fighting A&M for the rights to thier recordings and rerelease everything on CD I'll have everything they ever did on three formats. CD, Vinyl, and cassette. I even have a couple 8-tracks kicking around somewhere!

BTW, should anybody here have any OMD posters kicking around in thier closets I'm buying. Also any vintage 2x or 3x t-shirts if they are in wearable condition.

Woods

Hamlin.gif

rockin_lg_clr.gif