In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Funny audio of Hillary last night on Hannity

offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
edited April 2003 in General Discussion
There was some really hilarious audio of Hillary on Hannity & Colmes last night, speaking at some rally -- or should I say screeching at some rally. It had every guest on the show smiling and eyeball-rolling. Apparently when Hillary gets wound up she reminds you of nobody more than Adolph Hitler himself. As one of them put it kindly, she sounds "shrill." Bill Morris was on, and floored everyone by saying (and he would be in a position to know) "It sounds like she's talking to Bill!" It was very revealing in a very negative way. She was screeching to the choir about how "wrong-headed" it is (no doubt she's heard that term a lot before) that people who want to debate the administration's policy are called un-patriotic. This audio will still be around to haunt her in '08, mark my words. Hillar-ious, and very unflattering!

Life NRA Member

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

Comments

• Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Yep, she sure is one caullous old bat.[:I]

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • Options
    tesla85tesla85 Member Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They've already started selling these:
    [img]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\hillarysticker.jpg[/img]

When they come to get your GUNS, make sure to give them the AMMO first!!!
  • Options
    pack rat633pack rat633 Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, I heard it too. I believe it is her true nature comming through!! Hope they replay this when she runs for Pres in 08!! Comeon Jebb Bush, put your hat in the ring, we need an alternative to that mush head!

SEMPER FI MAC, SEMPER FI
  • Options
    tesla85tesla85 Member Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was thinking the other day about how great it would be if Jeb Bush were governor. We all would have CCW's!!!
    JEB IN 2008!

When they come to get your GUNS, make sure to give them the AMMO first!!!
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    He is governor, do you mean president?

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.