In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

is anyone prepared ???

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in General Discussion
ya start life in depends/ diapers ...so has anyone stockpiled same for the later need at the finish...and NO , i haven't

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The market for adult incontinence products is larger than the one for infant diapers.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey I'm in a lover not a poop *, I'll die of a STD long before I need the Depends[:D]
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    no sense in it unless they are one size fits all, a babies growth is pretty predictable an adult can gain/lose an entire babies weight in a matter of months
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    I thought this was going to be a religious discussion. For that end I am prepared !!!!!!
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    50cf65d008412b62b73328470fdb34ce.jpg
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    With a name like"spasmcreek", I'd make sure to stockpile.[:D]
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It seems like we have but two brands to choose from, Malcolm X Matters and Triple K Time...take your pick!
    What's next?
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can joke about it all you want- if you wear a Level A HAZMAT suit at work, you have a choice- Depends or pee in your suit. You have to do a full decon of the outside before you strip the suit, and that takes time.

And I wish you a long and happy life without an enlarged prostate that can make a 2 minute wait for someone to get the hell out of the only bathroom at that gas station turn into eternity.

This has been a challenge for ages to pilots that flew aircraft with no relief tubes. Do a Google search for "piddle pack".
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,389 ******
    edited November -1
    In preparation for the inevitable, I have invented the compact crapper that hooks to your belt and goes everywhere with you. [8D]

It kind of looks like one of those heavy duty man from glad kitchen garbage bags. The loops also used for tie straps are to go around your legs and hold things together.

When finished, you can just toss it on a bad neighbors porch, splash it with a little gas and set it on fire.

Don't forget to ring the door bell before making a fast get away.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SG gets extra points....fellow with cancer i knew was in pain so he didn't move, and then later he couldn't move but about one arm...liked to eat cashews...seems like a lousy way to end it all when the preachers are all pumping a glorious destination...i prefer rainbow bridge
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,389 ******
    edited November -1
    We all gotta go through a lotta * before we get there![;)]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
    edited November -1
    I'll never make it to the incontinence years.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    SG gets extra points....fellow with cancer i knew was in pain so he didn't move, and then later he couldn't move but about one arm...liked to eat cashews...seems like a lousy way to end it all when the preachers are all pumping a glorious destination...i prefer rainbow bridge

The rainbow bridge, is that when you check out with helium?