In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Night Stalkers Hawg - PIC

shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
edited February 2004 in General Discussion

Comments

• shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    Sweet lookin ride.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Good lookin bike.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice!!! Do them grip's feel as good as they look??? I was gonna order some of them.

"I AM MY OWN WORST ENEMY"
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    SHOOTER4, Thanks for posting the pic for me, here is why I asked...

I am considering selling my 1998 Custom Softail. It has many additions, and I am unsure what a "fair" price is to ask for it. I know there are many on the site who own, have owned, or plan to own a Harley Davidson, or a Custom bike.

The bike has custom paint, 6-gallon tanks, tons of chrome, extended controls, a DAKRON Motor (milled, cast bottom-end; HD Racing), completely braided steel lines, etc.. and approx 7,000 miles on it.

I have taken extremely good care of it, and my maintenance effort has focused heavily on the "preventitive" side of the house. I guess I mean to say it it serviced on more than a regularly scheduled basis, and the honey-brown oil bears witness to my efforts.

Ok, enough about that, what do you think? I have thick skin, and understand many of you do not/cannot/ will not like or buy a Harley, but take a shot at the value if you'd like.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you why I'm selling it. I bought a Mustang convertible which my wife, and our two girls can all enjoy. Quite simply, whenever I was home from deployments, the bike took even more of my time and I'd rather not be away from they that much presently. Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

One last thing. I hope th pic is not to "large", but I wanted to show the details needed to gain a proper appraisal from the "experts" here at GB [;)].

NSDQ!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me." -Isaiah 6:8
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One word sums it up for me as a Harley Lover SHARP!

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    Nice ride! I mean super nice ride!
    Mama wont let me have one! Bahooooooo...
    Still stuck with a hopped up rice burner GSXR1100R, bummer..
    Walte
  • hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    is it a Harley or a custom built look alike? either way its a beautiful ride. around here you might be able to get 16,000 there's just not much of a market for high end bikes here right now.

"Life is not a journey to the grave wtih the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,

But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming

-WOW- WHAT A RIDE!!!!!"
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    As much as I would love to own a Harley Davidson I can't justify spending $10, $12 or $16 thousand on a motorcycle....even cheap sportsters in my neck of the woods cost about 150% more than comparable jap bikes. It makes me sad in my happy place but....I think I'd be stuck with some kind of a jap bike if I were to go back to riding a motorcycle again.

aliens.jpg
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I like it especially the paint job

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,451 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why did I think this was going to be about boar hunting??

He Dog
  • TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Without seeing the carb & pipes that adorn this beauty it is all speculative. But, up here in Northern NY that ride could easily bring over 15 grand.[8D]

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."(Proverbs 22:6)
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    I just sold my 2000 Nightrain softy for 14K. She had 5K miles on her and was the newer counterbalanced twin cam 88 motor. Nice putt scooter tramp.

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.