In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Would this a bullpup hand gun work?

Gene B.Gene B. Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
Would a bullpup handgun work?

Comments

• Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You have to be a little more specific. Do you mean so that it has an ejection port at the end instead of the middle of the slide? Or a revolver cylinder at the end? Theoretically, of course, ANYTHING is possible. I assume you aren't talking about breechloading single-shots like Contenders and that class.
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bushmaster made one, configured around the .223 and used AR-15 mags ... cant remember what it was called ... I called it awkward, bulky, big & heavy ... still, kinda wish I still had it, an unusual thing ... to make a short story shorter, it didn't go over well and production was soon stoped.
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    Mark IIMark II Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What about those Calico arms .22's. Aren't they bullpup, with the cylindrical magazine on top and behind the grip?
    "To meet with ill fortune is to meet with good fortune. To meet with submission is to meet an enemy."
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd forgotten about the Calico's pistols! Thats another one I kinda wish I still had, only mine was 9mm ... the heli-coil mag spring got bound up inside the mag about the 3rd time I shot it so after I replaced the spring, I sold it. I'm not sure if they would qualify as a bullpup, but they should.
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    jazzjazz Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe your inquiring about theBushmaster .223 Armpistol. It wasdiscontinued awhile back, but I hearit supposed to make a comeback. Maybejust rumors. ????