In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Robsguns....question for you

RedlegRedleg Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
Hey, You ever been around Chesapeake, VA? I was thinking since you're a letherneck, you might have some exposure to that area. My wife and I are thinking about moving there.Any insight would be very helpful!Brian

Comments

• robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, and its beautiful in that area, but I havent got a lot of experience with the area and what it has to offer. I was in Hampton,VA for 3 years, and its not far from there, its a beautiful area, and there is lots to offer in the area between D.C. and Virginia Beach, you could be happy there. Chesapeake Bay is nice.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    I went to security forces school there and I think it is a very beautiful place. You got wide open country and you ain't to far from va Beach. I'd live there again if given the chance.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, take it to a mechanic. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not far from the VA line. I live on the chesapeake, it's beautiful here. Chesapeake is a nice place, close to all sorts of outdoor activities.
  • RedlegRedleg Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks, everybody!One more question...What's the hunting like?
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Address a thread to 13fister. He's an arty guy from that general vicinity but I don't get the impression that he comes here much.
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hunting on the eastern shore of VA is great. Rifle season is long and the deer are plentiful. We have a lot of turkeys too. I live near Salisbury MD but you can see how close it is to VA . Fishing is awesome also, bay and ocean.