In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Funny Auction Line of the Day

Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
I couldn't resist posting this from an auction I just saw on GB. I can't fault the seller for being dishonest. (Specifics X-ed out so as not to bring unwelcome negative publicity on the seller. Hey, what do I know, this may be the collector's item everyone is looking for. Or a great gag gift for your lazy brother-in-law.)"This semiautomatic XX XXXXXXX XXX XX XXXXXX pistol is a COLLECTORS ITEM ONLY, NOT SAFE FOR FIRING. It will fire for a while but then the slide will fly off and smack you in the face and knock your block off!"

Comments

• Options
    travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen....did the seller get hit in the noggin one to many times by the slide?
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    reb8600reb8600 Member Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can you believe the price he has listed!
    Guncontrol-The ability to hit what your aiming at.
  • Options
    RUGERNUT3RUGERNUT3 Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HEY! Gord you trying to kill my sell??.....
    "ANY" EXCUSE IS A GOOD REASON TO BUY "JUST 1 MORE".& VICIE-VERSIE!
  • Options
    OtomanOtoman Member Posts: 554
    edited November -1
    I used to have an old H & R single shot 12 gage that would break open and fall apart each time you shot it. My buddies thought it was funny when we went phesant hunting...Man I had a collectors item and didn't even know it.
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Otoman, I think I have purchased that gun. It still does the same thing. That's too funny.