In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New Rifle test results. It is a keeper.

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2006 in General Discussion
Remington 700 VLS 6mm. I shot up all my targets last time at the range. Hey , had to use a piece of cardboard.[}:)] Point of aim is top of I. I was shooting in a fair crosswind. Top shot to left is what a gust of wind will do ( flyer ) By the way .. No rest or bipod off the bench.

DSCN0713.jpg
DSCN0712.jpg

Comments

• Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    had to rub it in didn't ya[:D]
  • Options
    drygulchdandrygulchdan Member Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You have a fine looking rifle,congrats.
  • Options
    gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    Dotting the "I" at 200 yards! Nice work. Glad to see you are putting some of that left over cardboard from your recent home build to good use.[;)][^]
  • Options
    WinM70WinM70 Member Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice rifle and a darn good shooter as well.
    Happy for ya.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just C, now you know what your rifle is capable of. I can't wait to take a long shot at a critter across a bean field. My service repairman looked at it yesterday. I handed it to him. He couldn't believe how heavy it was [:)].He was comparing it weight wise to a SKS I gave him for Christmas a few years back. [8]
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:p][:p][:p]

That works for me! Nice Rig!
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sweet rifle I have one that looks just like it minus the excellant glass.[8D]
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Told ya it would be junk.
    Just send it to me, and I'll see if I can fix it. [}:)]

It was because they were BTHP that caused the flyer. [;)]

Do we call you "red mist" now? [:D] [:D]
  • Options
    ghotie_thumperghotie_thumper Member Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice looking rifle, tell your woman that's some pretty fine shooting she did.
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I load for my pards gun (exact same except for 22-250) and the darn thing is into the .2"s and .3"s with nothing but a trigger adjustment. Gotta love a heavy barreled rem 700, they never fail to please. Of all my customs etc, my one "go-to" rifle if I have to grab one quickly, is always a sendero SF in 7mm mag, that says a lot about remingtons as far as I am concerned.

sooooo, you mean by "what my rifle can do" you were gonna pass along the deal to me right[:D][:p][:p][:o)]

Beanfields are startin to jump around here now, but no beans yet. I have the permits in my hands ifin ya wanna take a road trip and try that puppy out on Mrs beanmuncher[;)] I got there a little late the other night and ran off a whole truckload of em,..but not tonight, i'll be all set up on time tonight[}:)]