In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

have you ever been to......

dgacdgac Member Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Ocean City Maryland? I going this weekend and I'm looking for a heads up on what to expect. Its going to be about 10-23 year old guys and a couple of girlys going with our group. So I'm sure there is going to be some real fun (or stupid) stuff happening. Let me know what places to see and what I can skip.

dgac

Comments

• Tile KingTile King Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i havent been there in a while, but its a great place. if "seacrets" is still there thats a real good spot.
  • slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
    edited November -1
    Where are you staying? We used to go every summer and stay in the "Carusel" (A condo on the beach around 110th street).

There is lots to do on the boardwalk but it will be crowded.
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    First, you need to stop by Harborside bar/restauraunt and have one of their "orange crush" drinks. They invented it, and to me it is still the only real orange crush.

One day/night go to seacrets, but they are stupid expensive. Great place with all the skin you can stand in one place. I get tired of the crowds that size and really only go a few times/yr.

Go to "sunset grill" in the afternoon, sit on the outside and have a few drinks and watch the fishing boats come in. You can also go to several of the areas where they bring the fish off the boats if that interests you.

Go to Mackey's once also

get some "Thrashers" fries on the boardwalk and a "bull on the beach" pit beef sandwich.

Go to "buxy's salty dog" for a few libations and a "tiny hiney sandwich".

go to "hoopers" if you want some crabs