In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Man that CDNN is OK

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2005 in General Discussion
www.cdnninvestments.com.. ordered a couple things, a bushing wrench for the .45, a houge slipper for a beretta, and they sent me a free pair of target Sports 10X25 compact binoculars..sure nice of em..[:D]

yo-yo.gif

Comments

• Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Yeah, I like dealing with them, haven't had a problem yet[8D]

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I been dealing with them for about 5 yrs now, and never a problem.. they sent me the wrong thing once, and they said keep it, and sent me the right thing..[;)]

yo-yo.gif
  • Options
    wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
    edited November -1
    They are good, Classic. i just put in a large order for a couple of scopes and a couple more mags. Love their free shipping.
  • Options
    PearywPearyw Member Posts: 3,699
    edited November -1
    I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the last ten years. I have always been satisfied. They have come up with some real deals. I bought a bunch of high cap LE mags from them after the ban was canceled and got a nice free flashlight.
  • Options
    wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    check the deal they have on 30rd 10/22 mags

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if they have it,..it is usually a darn good price. They have leupold MK IV LR/M1's in 8.5-25x50 and the mil-dot reticle for $879, thats $120less than I have seen it on any wholesale list.[:0]

why chase the game when the bullet can get em from here?....
    Got Balistics?