In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

range report beretta 92fs

SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
i got to shoot my beretta today and all i can say is WOW..it was awesome...i cant tell you about adverse conditions like dirt and such ..but as far as range work ..it shot as smooth as the sig 226 in 9mm and very accurate...cannot tell you how impressed i was..the beretta is one damn fine shooting pistol[:D][:D]

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,RUSTY WALLACE FAN AND AS EVERYONE SO OFTEN POINTS OUT PISS POOR TYPIST e-mail alisonandwalt@charter.net

Comments

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always wanted either the 92 or the 96, but I've kept the faith that Beretta would eventually offer a model like these in 10mm... So far, no luck. [V]

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Someone on GB bought a Beretta described as 10mm, but it was the bullet width...a 40S&W.

Congrats, Sub. I LOVE my Tomcat. Damn accurate. And Doug Wilson will swear by the same gun.

I hunted for ages before finding a 92 Compact Type M (single stack) only to find it was kinda chunky in width. They could have made it way slimmer, and i didn't buy it.

And the 8400 didn't fit. Same reason. Bigger than I want.

I've got to get my hands on the new Kimber Ultra RCP II.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,509 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am a big fan of the Beretta 92F. I got those wooden Beretta grips, looks great. The big gun fits my hands like it was custom made. Very smooth, reliable.
  • shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    Had the pleasure of shooting one the other day. Nice gun, good balance decent accuracy, flawless function.
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wouldn't trade mine for much of anything. Once you get the sight picture,..they just plain hit everything. congrats on a fine fine purchase.

why chase the game when the bullet can get em from here?....
    Got Balistics?