In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Edwards the only anti-NAFTA?

bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Listened to a couple of his speeches finally. He really rails against the NAFTA agreement. His gun stance is questionable in that he often says he sees nothing wrong with people owning and shooting guns for sport and hunting. What about self-defense and collecting? What about military guns only events? I e-mailed his campaign and asked for a clarification of his second amendment stance. I have not heard back yet.
He is the only one of the candidates that I've heard say that he would repeal NAFTA and slow or stop the outsourcing of jobs from this country.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is the only one of the candidates that I've heard say that he would repeal NAFTA and slow or stop the outsourcing of jobs from this country.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
    [/quote]

And how would he do this?

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    I e mailed him also.

Send him more mail lets make him see that this is an issue that can make or break him.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.
    [Teddy Roosevelt]