In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

antique dr.

the loveable rat...the loveable rat... Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
is that you w/ the sendero? also, did you find out anything to change your mind re: s.a. magnums in remington senderoish format at shotshow(if you went)...or am i confused(again)?...

Comments

• AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a very few Sendero rifles left at the moment, but expect more.I did attend the SHOT Show, and saw no indication that Remington intends on producing any SAUM's in the Sendero. It would seem somewhat redundant as they already chamber the full-size Ultra Mags. The SAUM cartridge was designed to provide more power in a smaller, lighter rifle which the Sendero definitely is not. Remington is making a big hoo-hah about chambering the Model Sevens for the new short cartridges.Nothing very new at the Remington booth that hasnt been touted in all the gun rags for the past three months.
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com
  • the loveable rat...the loveable rat... Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks for the reply...i am hedging my bets about this saum stuff and say that some rem. heavy barrel gun gets chambered- but then again who knows less than me...not many!