In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The best 7 minutes of gun control speech

beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion

Comments

• guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That guy has some terrific videos.
  • wiz1997wiz1997 Member Posts: 1,051 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    sad is that its 2 years old and still widely ignored
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are folks like Schummer, with his smirk, and that criminal Holder that I would realy like to slap up along side the head. A number of these people should be prosecuted for treason among other crimes against our nation. They make me sick just looking at them.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mnrivrat48
    There are folks like Schummer, with his smirk, and that criminal Holder that I would realy like to slap up along side the head. A number of these people should be prosecuted for treason among other crimes against our nation. They make me sick just looking at them.

It is a waste of time talking common sense to democrats about guns and using the argument the US Constitution guarantees individuals rights under the Second Amendment.

The Constitutional argument just irritates democrats. It is not just guns democrats want to ban, it is the entire US CONSTITUTION!
  • Smoky14Smoky14 Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They really don't want gun control; they want total control. Conception to grave!

Smoky
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    The perplexing thing about folks like Chuck Schumer is that, as a Jew, he can look at what occurred in 1930's Germany and still be in favor of firearm confiscation.