In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Control in the last free state: a first step

niklasalniklasal Member Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Sigh. Just saw in the local paper that colleges in the area are cancelling all handgun safety courses. Lack of funding and "shifting political winds" are to blame. Apparently, officials are scared that "gangbangers will start taking the course and learn how to shoot up people."

The picture on the front page shows 6 students, the youngest being 40ish man. My my my... these gangbangers sure are getting old these days.

NIKLASAL@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    obviously, gangbangers need such a coarse, as they seem to think that holding a handgun sideways while aiming is the Cool way....

keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, don't knock holding a handgun sideways. Denzel Washington got an Oscar for doing it (as a police officer no less) in Training Day.