In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Senate Democrats-An observation

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Perhaps I am seeing things that arent there, but I have noticed something about the liberal Democrats in the Senate. It appears to me that the liberals in the Senate who wear glasses, are competing to see who can set their glasses the lowest on their nose. It is especially noticeable with Chuck Schumer from NY, Kohl from Wisconsin, and good God Sanford LEVIN from Michigan-It looks like the distance from his eyes to his eyeglasses is a yard and a half(he has quite a long nose). Is where you set your glasses on your nose some type of status symbol among the Communist senators? Is there some belief that the lower you set your glasses on your nose, the better communist you are? Just curious.
Happiness is a warm gun[This message has been edited by salzo (edited 04-08-2002).]

Comments

• Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The more lies they tell the longer their noses are. They think glasses on the nose make them look wise, but we know they're still a bunch of communists.
    PC=BS
  • Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thinkl it may be a disease called MYOPIA.It affects the majority of them. Even the junior members of the DNC are genetically predisposd to suffering from this problem.
  • Options
    jdb123jdb123 Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well most democrats are freaking nerds anyway, never played sports never hunted never got lucky with a cheerleader and sit in their ivory towers telling others how to live. of course their are exceptions
  • Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyway, where was I?,As I was saying, before someone came knocking on my door.Hard living and drinking in Washington, wears the brain out and things begin to look fuzzy, the brain rattles in the gourd, and finaly the sight is affected.The nose stretches because of the stories they concoct, to keep their faithfull well healed and in step.But in the end it's futile, and vain the glasses are no value at all.
  • Options
    Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jdb123, I'm a conservative-libertarian (depending on which side of the bed I got out of this morning) who could be called a freaking nerd, only played a bit of sports (soccer!), never hunted seriously (bigger than varmints), never got lucky with a cheerleader (too bad), and sit in my ivory tower commenting on the world. At least I don't wear glasses, even at my advanced age of half a century.PS - Glasses on the end of the nose are (a) to avoid paying for bifocals, and (b) so you can look down your nose at people.